The Wolf Among Us for GAME OF THE YEAR!

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

The Wolf Among Us is up for Game of the Year awards from multiple outlets RIGHT NOW! If you enjoyed the dark rabbit hole of Bigby's Fabletown investigation, go ahead and vote using the links below.

Alt text

Alt text

And in case you didn't catch it yesterday - The Wolf Among Us has also been selected for the App Store's Best of 2014! Did you know you can get the first episode for FREE? True story. If you've got a compatible iPhone or iPad, click here to start your journey through Fabletown. Go on, Bigby doesn't bite... oh wait, he totally does.

Comments

• Nice job, this game was badass. It better win... and get a S2 and DLC.

• I hope Wolf wins one companies game of the year ;-;

• Now only if we got a season 2 or dlc :)

• Does anyone know when Fables comic #147 will be released?

• Is this game compatible with Intel's graphic chipsets? I know The Walking Dead has troubles on my computer, but I would REALLY like to play this game. I downloaded the first episode on my smartphone (Moto G [1st gen]) but it always crash...

• Meh. S2 of The Walking Dead was a failure and so was The Wolf Among Us (except for Episode One).

A big disappointment for me, especially considering how The Walking Dead: Season One is my favorite game of all time.

At least Tales From The Borderlands seems very very promising, loved the first Episode.

• Meh. S2 of The Walking Dead was a failure and so was The Wolf Among Us (except for Episode One).

Ever heard of opinions? Maybe you want to state yours like one instead of fact since a lot of people disagree with you

HSPLazerz posted: »

Meh. S2 of The Walking Dead was a failure and so was The Wolf Among Us (except for Episode One). A big disappointment for me, especially

• edited December 2014

I loved it after the ending of E5 I wanted to know more and why Nerissa sounded just like Faith.... Mind blown please let there be a S2. I would treasure it because I love good story lines and this is massive to me. And the music just ahhhh it sets the mood and I respect the creativity for fairy tales and the bettering of them just mind blowing.

• Tales not takes damn autocorrect

I loved it after the ending of E5 I wanted to know more and why Nerissa sounded just like Faith.... Mind blown please let there be a S2. I w

• A great game hoping to see season 2 :D

• I already voted. My vote's on Wolf Among us

• linux version, ubuntuuuu, linux ruless

This discussion has been closed.