Minor plot points/choices?

There are some of those minor bits in the story, that aren't the featured choices, but, might be significant later on. What do you guys think? How will they come up later on In the story? What kind of consequences will there be for stealing from Margaery, for example?

-Sparing the soldier
I spared the soldier personally. My conscience always gets the better of my In Telltale. Do you think that may come back up later, depending on how you dealt with the situation? What might happen because of It?

• Alliance with Tyrion
    So, as we all know, Tyrion Is looking to go behind Cersei's back and persuade the Crown to secure Ironwood from House Forrester, and House Forrester only. Did you, or did you not agree to this? Think It'll be significant later?

• Making Sera wait outside
    I didn't make her wait outside. I have an awful feeling Sera Is one of Cersei's little birdies. Going to have to deal with that later. Of course, there's that Coal boy, who I'm kind of relying on to get me the hell out of King's landing.

Comments

• I too spared the soldier and thought maybe he was the one who almost spotted Gared when Ramsay was flaying the man in the woods, but I'm not sure it would have mattered since I wasn't spotted anyway. I would like to think that may come back to help and not bite me. As Ethan, I figured the same with sparing the thief. Here I think having multiple characters could make things really interesting since one option was to send the thief to the Wall. Could he have possibly helped Gared at some later point?

I think the Tyrion deal will be pivotal. But most people that get close to him usually don't fair so well in the end.

The first scene where Sera is following behind Mira and Margaery and appears to be eavesdropping made me immediately distrustful of her, so I made her leave the room later. I would tend to lean towards trusting the coal boy, but then again the television version has a certain way of leading you in one direction and then totally pulling the rug out. It should be fun to watch it all unfold.

• The way I saw It, Mira is a mirror image of Sansa really. I felt I needed her to make allies as quickly as possible, because, without them, she Is totally alone and vulnerable to whatever horrible fate King's landing has In store for her. That's why I leapt at the chance to ally with Tyrion. I'm hoping Varys, or maybe Brienne will make an appearance In King's landing later, as they'd probably be willing to help Mira, being relatively more benevolent than other inhabitants. Of course, staying on Cersei's good side, and avoiding Joffrey like the plague will go a long way towards assuring Mira's safety.

There are so many different factions and powers In GoT, that I can imagine Mira's story getting really crazy. As for Gared's story, well, when the White Walkers show up, that's going to be interesting.....

And then we have Asher In Essos to look forward to! It's going to be just like the series, loads of crucial story lines, all going on at the same time. I'm going to need a journal to keep track of the chaos that's about to unfold....

rcdevoto46 posted: »

I too spared the soldier and thought maybe he was the one who almost spotted Gared when Ramsay was flaying the man in the woods, but I'm not

• I stabbed the solder through the face..... he was about to spear you. Its combat you cant stop especially with a third enemy
    • Delivered the message without telling anyone else
    • Turned down Tyrion, that choice is likely the thing least likely to matter given whats coming
    • Made Sera stay outisde
    • Said we had to take food from the smallfolk
    • Said we could not trade our ironwood
    • Didnt steal anything from Margery
  • edited December 2014

I got like "Why would I take those things? Just because no one's watching me taking it? I don't really know how they can help me out here..."

But, seriously, why is it worth taking the items? So you can cause Margaery to panic (on you, or Sera, perhaps) and then later on prove that you're useful and that you've found those shit?? She wouldn't buy it. And I don't get it. Because I not the one that's gonna fuck up all I did for Margaery.

* I stabbed the solder through the face..... he was about to spear you. Its combat you cant stop especially with a third enemy * * Delive

• I stole the key, because:

• it might serve for something (remember Pete's watch from TWD Season 2?);

• if Margaery finds out, I can always tell her that I just foud this key and didn't know to whom it belonged (explaining why I have the Tyrell's seal is harder);

I got like "Why would I take those things? Just because no one's watching me taking it? I don't really know how they can help me out here...

• Seriously, she would'nt buy it. She is aware that the most inocent people in king's landing are in fact schemers (like Petyr or Sansa) and the ones that have an answer for everything are the schemer's little birds (like Olenna). You didn't just found a key and took that on yourself, it's not like you got messed with which pencil is yours on a school class.

In The Walking Dead, a man's watch is worth real low. In GoT, a noble house's seal is worth quite quite a lot.

I stole the key, because: * it might serve for something (remember Pete's watch from TWD Season 2?); * if Margaery finds out, I can

Sign in to comment in this discussion.