Tomi is not mi5 becase mi5 is a working italian project REOPENED

OK I'M SORRY IF I SAY WHAT I'VE SAID BUT PLEASE IT WAS A self-defence for italians. Generally italians historically hate french as english do with irish or scottish

Hi,
firstly escuse me for my bad english , i'm studiying it and i'm sure that it will be soon (I hope eheh) better.

I'm an italian guy interested in monkey island since i was child. And i'm here to say to you that talltale is not the only company interested in a sequel of EOMI. I'm sure that you certainly didn't hear about "The darkness of Monkey island", due to the fact that it is an italian project started 3 years ago when talltale was sleeping , and because it is made by fan. Don't worry around the fact that it is made by fans because it is made as a grapic adventure is. So it is a professional project made by fans.
Everything you want to know about that you will find at [url]http://www.voodoofgisland.altervista...eafangame.html[/url]

Eventually if you can understand something of italian should you go at
http://miforum.forumcommunity.net

IM HERE TO SUPPLY THE TELLTALE TO CREATE A TOTALLY ITALIAN VERSION OF TALES OF MONKEY ISLAND AND TO ADVERTISE YOU ABOUT THE PRESENCE OF THE REAL MONKEY ISLAND 5.

Comments

• edited June 2009
    IF YOU SAY ME THAT The darkness of MI cannot be called the real MI5 because it is mad by fans:

Okok maybe i can extimate you a little percentage of rightness, but firstly i have to say you to see images of "The darkness of Monkey Island" in the forumcommunity. Didn't you find anything of a Fangame? No it seams a professional game, and so i think that you shouldn't judje it as a fake or a joke, even if it has been made by fans. How many persons do you think that are working on it? ... many...
    Please, you should remove your prejudices about italians, in the case in which you have it eheh (we aren't pizza, mandolino, mafia, NEW!!: berlusconi); just simply remove your prejudice about fangames because the game it is really professionally made
    Moreover i think that OURS monkey island will be better than telltale's one, because it is totally in 2d and the graphic is similar than COMI one.
    No errors like in EOMI, but only a perfect opera
  • edited June 2009
    I apologize too , sorry if I offended you, I was eagerly awaiting your project before the mention of this cannon release. I will play your game when its finished. Good luck in finishing it, no hard feelings. I was only adding youthism and comic mischief to your thread to spin it off with other members. I apologize , it was immature. Your idea , concept of calling your game monkey island 5 whilst telltale games, and lucas arts is making a fifth monkey island game is kind of quarky to be honest, but each to there own. Peace.
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    When a thread gets closed, generally it's a bad idea to re-open the exact same discussion topic. Let it go. Rather than continuing to rile yourself and others up on this forum, why not take a few deep breaths and come back later. Thread re-closed.
This discussion has been closed.