Spanish Subtitles

Well hello everyone.
Just wanted to post a mine and many many Latinos request.
The games are all subtitled in English , and many can not enjoy the story because of our limited knowledge of the language.
So I ask on behalf of all those who enjoyed the games adhere subtitles in Spanish .
From already thank you very much .

Comments

• I support this request!

• edited December 2014

I support this, as long as they don't change the character's names, on spanish Bigby is called Lupo Ferro i really laughted the first time i read it

• I guess that if previous games are any indication then you'll have subtitles once the game is completed, and a physical version is out, wasn't it the case for TWD ?

Anyway, I heard that you can download subtitles even if you bought the downloadable version of the Episodes, you'll just have to be patient :D

• I support it too. And I don't even speak spanish (!!!)

• I read english, but sometimes with the time limit make mistakes reading it. Please, spanish subtitles.

• What does it mean?

Iron Wolf? Or Big Wolf?

ps3gamer095 posted: »

I support this, as long as they don't change the character's names, on spanish Bigby is called Lupo Ferro i really laughted the first time i read it

• Actually Lupo Ferro is more latin than spanish. Lupus means wolf and ferros iron. In spanish it would be "lobo de hierro".

What does it mean? Iron Wolf? Or Big Wolf?

• I don´t mind if there are only english subtitles but I understand that for many people this is a problem. The thing that I cannot understand is why Telltale doesn't put them, they would have best sales and its a ridiculous easy work. I´m sure that in the Telltale team someone speaks the second most popular tongue.

• yeah, I had latin in school and I rembered ferrum was iron and lupus wolf.

AleVincit posted: »

Actually Lupo Ferro is more latin than spanish. Lupus means wolf and ferros iron. In spanish it would be "lobo de hierro".

• Yeah i supposed it had to do with iron cause of the Ferro part, but i really don't know how they came up with that name

AleVincit posted: »

Actually Lupo Ferro is more latin than spanish. Lupus means wolf and ferros iron. In spanish it would be "lobo de hierro".

• I'm not sure that I umm.... costs... er..

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Eh, sure go for it. Why not?

• pfft...nerd

yeah, I had latin in school and I rembered ferrum was iron and lupus wolf.

• Thx nemziz

Churned posted: »

pfft...nerd

• I support this request!

• Soraya is the best villain ever!! xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.