My Order

Ok so i ordered my DVD's on November 27, 2014 .. it is now December 12th .. and I have heard nothing and have gotten nothing from you guys. I have emailed you multiple times, I just want to make sure my shipping address i put on was alright but i got a response saying to send them the name of the person it was under, so I did and i never got a reply. and I have no replies for the others I have sent. I'm in Canada, so how long is that supposed to take its been about 3 weeks and nothing. I'm afraid i might never get my package at all.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I have contacted our Support Staff, and they should be sending you an email response shortly. I apologize for the delayed response.

• edited December 2014

Hi icey2345,
    be glad that you received a single response (same issue: ordered two Collector's Edition DVDs and received nothing). I wrote to support 8 days ago and received nada (if you don't count the automatic response) for my support ticket #35696. My order date was Nov. 9th and still no delivery and no reply. Telltale Make wanted to tell support that they should answer my mail 5 days ago but they did not answer yet so I made a second support ticket today #36066 for them to ignore. It is just not acceptable. Support should be there to calm down the customer to give informations and to HELP. If support ignores the customer the opposite happens. The customer gets angry and insecure. I know that Telltale once hired new employers - maybe they should have added some support people - never understimate the need of a good support team. I really hope to hear from them soon.

• they finally came in .. it only took 4 weeks and a bit ...

Thank you for posting to let us know you received your games. I hope you are now able to enjoy!

Icey2345 posted: »

they finally came in .. it only took 4 weeks and a bit ...

• edited December 2014

"Support" told me that my delivery arrived 11/22 here in Germany at the postal. What a joke. I already told them that there is a number (postage number) missing in my delivery adress which is why the delivery was at the post office but could not be delivered. They only have the package for 5 days or so so the delivery will be on its way back to you. Good lord - I will now order and pay again for those DVDs. What a crap support!

Edit: I just paid 10$ the second time - had I known that so called "support" is that slow I'd have done this a lot sooner. What I just realized: why is the delivery adress not included in the confirmation mail? This way the problem never would have occured.

My apologies, our Support Staff has received an overwhelming amount of support emails due to the recent releases of Game of Thrones and Tales From The Borderlands, and are working hard to answer every ticket. I will make sure to pass your feedback on the confirmation email including the delivery address, along to the team.

MarkoH01 posted: »

"Support" told me that my delivery arrived 11/22 here in Germany at the postal. What a joke. I already told them that there is a number (pos

• Thank you Mike for your reply. However I have to say that it is not enough to just "apologise" every time the support request was "overwhelming". If you don't have enough support people you need to hire more. As I told before: don't underestimate the need of good support. Telltale is known for good storys and slow support now - is that really what you want? If I had the possibilty to have a real dialogue maybe now I did not need to pay twice the postage for one delivery (maybe there is a possibility of a sort of refund when you will receive the returned DVDs?). The problem also occured because of the site restructuring which simply deleted one line from my working delivery adress so that went bad, too. It's really a shame how this whole thing went and I am really not happy about it.

My apologies, our Support Staff has received an overwhelming amount of support emails due to the recent releases of Game of Thrones and Tale

• I just got a confirmation e-mail for my second order which states the correct delivery adress as well as the content of the delivery and the estimated time when it will arrive. THIS is what I call a good confirmation e-mail - great improvement. I am still a bit bitter though that I have tro pay twice for the same delievry.

• Finally! Today arrived my second delivery. I have never seen or heard anything though about my first delivery. Will contact support - probably waiting 2 weeks for a reply - and ask for a refund for the first delivery since they should already have received the one back that never arrived because of this new site design which deleted a line in my delivery adress.

I just got a confirmation e-mail for my second order which states the correct delivery adress as well as the content of the delivery and the

Thank you for providing the information that you received your package successfully. I hope you are now able to enjoy the game!

Finally! Today arrived my second delivery. I have never seen or heard anything though about my first delivery. Will contact support - probab

This discussion has been closed.