Who will die this Season?

Considering how this is a GOT game, more people will die. Even fan favorites are expendable in the series.

Post your predictions on which characters will survive and which will die by the time the Season ends.

Comments

• I actually think that Asher might not make it. But, at the same time, if he does die who else will be a suitable Lord for Ironrath? I can't see anyone else taking Asher's place? That's why I have a feeling that Rodrik might still be alive. If he isn't, then Asher has a chance at living through the entirety of the Season.

• My guessing about Rodrik and Gregor dying quickly was right but damn Ethan got me by surprise...

What comes to the rest of the season I think both Duncan and Royland are in big danger. I'm almost certain one of them dies, maybe even both. Many here think Asher will also die but I believe (or maybe I just hope) that he will make it. Well pretty much everyone can die but one character I'm certain that will survive: Gared.

• If Rodrik is truly dead, then I believe that Asher will live. And that's only due to the fact that no one else can be a suitable Lord to Ironrath (Ryon definitely won't be sufficient to ensure his House's survival).

My guessing about Rodrik and Gregor dying quickly was right but damn Ethan got me by surprise... What comes to the rest of the season I t

• Gared has a chance at living, only if the plot demands it. The North Grove will play a big role in the survival of Forrester. I believe that what will happen is that Duncan tells Gared later on where the North Grove is, and will tell him what to do. Once that happens, they'll kill Duncan. And Gared's mission for the rest of the Season is to get to the North Grove and save it. He has quite a big chance at living through this Season, especially since the plot needs him.

• If that's true, then Forrester will fall in the end. And that means that if Telltale does do another Season, it'll be for a different House.

Everyone. Like The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones has a lot of death, so it wouldn't surprise me that by the end of this everyone winds up dead. They already killed one of the protagonists.

• Yep, someone has to be their lord when they join Stannis' forces

Zinthous posted: »

If Rodrik is truly dead, then I believe that Asher will live. And that's only due to the fact that no one else can be a suitable Lord to Ironrath (Ryon definitely won't be sufficient to ensure his House's survival).

• Everyone. Like The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones has a lot of death, so it wouldn't surprise me that by the end of this everyone winds up dead. They already killed one of the protagonists.

• edited December 2014

Exactly, and it won't be Ryon. We just need to know if Rodrik is really dead. If so, Asher might not live, if Rodrik is dead, Asher will most definitely live if House Forrester's survival is to be assured.

• Probably all the Forresters, Whitehills, and Gared as well.

• The "good guys?" Lady Forrester, Duncan, and Royland. I also think either Ryon or Talia and the one who survives along with Asher will be the remaining Forresters for a possible next season.

The "bad guys?" Likely Lord Whitehill or his son. It's not likely both will die because it doesn't really fit in the Game of Thrones world when exterminating villains.

• Everyone probably. Hopefully not Asher or Talia.

• The Walking Dead? A lot of death? Hahahahaha!

TWD Telltale has a lot of death, but AMC is weak when it comes to killing off characters. If Daryl was in the Game of Thrones universe he'd be dead in the first episode.

Everyone. Like The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones has a lot of death, so it wouldn't surprise me that by the end of this everyone winds up dead. They already killed one of the protagonists.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.