TWD: A Monument to All Our Sins

edited December 2014 in Forum Games

The Walking Dead: A Monument to All Our Sins is a story I've been thinking about for a very long time, it was planned to be a fan film, but i never got around to writing everything out, so hopefully i will be able to turn this into a fan film, but if i can't I'd still like to post everything i thought about for this story...You can submit characters, but if you do they will be used in the film. (If there is one)

Episode Titles:

• Episode 1: Our First Days. | The first days of a newly formed group as they do everything they can to stay alive.
  • Episode 2: The Pitiful Mile. | As the group's moral code begins to fade a new problem arrives with grave consequences.
  • Episode 3: In Kingdom Come. | After moving on the past comes back to hunt them.
  • Episode 4: No Hope Left. | Everyone loses hope as the group loses one after another.
  • Episode 5: All Our Sins. | A final plan to take revenge while taking away that last bit of hope left in them.

Character List: (this might change a bit, probably.)

Episode 1's new characters:

• Brian | A teenager looking for his childhood crush while hell comes down on earth.
  • Mitch Devin | Heart of gold and unwilling to accept a life of 'survival of the fittest'.
  • Mark Miles | Long time friend of Mitch, he plans to stay with him for the whole ordeal.
  • Tomas | A man on his wits end as he crosses the line in the name of survival.
  • Marge | A kind woman on the death bed.
  • Claire | A young woman with a bad scent of humor, lost in the chaos.

• Episode 2's new characters: Nicole, Jason, Foster, Jill, Logan, Lucas.

• Episode 3's new characters: Garfield, Aleks, Ned, Howard.
  • Episode 4's new characters: Richard, Alice, Pearce, Reilly, Samus.
  • Episode 5's has no new characters. :P

Submitted characters who's places in episodes are undecided:

Supersagig's submissions:

• Zayne Pattinson - 13.
  • Fiona Roberts - 44.
  • Zafir Elverson - 41.
  • Blake Keith Elverson - 12.
  • Uriel Perez - 12.

TheUnkGuy's submissions:

• Jackline Wooster - 32.
  • Phillip Wooster - 11.
  • Fred - 30.

mr.quality's submissions:

• "Q" - Mid 20's.

Comments

• Hopefully you get to make it a fan film. Good Luck!

• Thank you!

supersagig posted: »

Hopefully you get to make it a fan film. Good Luck!

• edited December 2014

Name: Zayne Pattinson

Apperance: black short heddle hair , brown eyes , caucasian , 4,9 feet tall

Personality: Agressive and Distrustful at first but Friendly , Helpful and Trustful when you get closer to him. Compassive , Lonely , Thoguhtful , Depressive. He likes reading and tech stuff

Backstory: When the ZA started he lost his parents the only left were him , his 2 older brothers , Kyle and Stan and his little sister Camile. One day , when he woke up in the middle of the night , he discovered Kyle eating one member of the group. Kyle saw him and tried to kill him but Stan saved him. 4 months later him and his silbings were the only ones in the group alive. A herd busted them and Stan left Camile and him to die. Camile got etan alive by the walkers , but Zayne escaped. He doesn´t trust people too much afer that because even the most closer to you can betray you every time. He is a lone wolf now (not a bandit) but he can join a group.

Skills: God with the knife and excellent runner , but doesn´t like guns.

Name: Fiona Roberts

Backstory: She lived in the countryside before the ZA started with her sons. When it started her sons(Hector and Gabriel) went to the town to look for their girlfriends. Only Hector came back and alone, One night , bandits came and tortured them , killed Hector and ate him. After that they raped Fiona so many times. She got free when others bandits attacked the ones that got her. Beacuse of the trauma she got multiple personality disorder. She is always looking for medicine for disorder

Personality: Her original personality is defenlees but brave and caring about people. Her "angry" personality is the one that go out when someone do an "evil" thing like letting someone die or kill brutally someone.She gets angry and starts to killg zombies/people and destroing thing because of it. Her "emotional" personality is he one that go out because she remember something sad or someone say something like that. She starts crying and felling bad

Appearance: She has got long blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears a grey and balck shirt and dark pants. She is 6 feet tall and is a little fat

Name: Zafir Elverson

Personality: Crazy , Insane , Maniac , Smart , Agressive , Phsyco , Angry

Apperance: grey very very very short hair , blue eyes , caucasian , 5,3 feet tall

Skills: Kill and Fight

Backstory: He was a normal guy with wife , son and daugther , but when the ZA started all changed. He became more and more crazy. He tortured and make the walkers eat the bandits that killed and raped his wife (Mellisa) and his daugther (Nina) . His son escaped from him. He made a community in a mall and most of the people respect him. He was a firefighter before the ZA

Name: Blake Keith Elverson

Personality: Nervous , Shy , Smart , Lonely , Thoughtful , Friendly. He like tech stuff and comics

Apperance: black short heddle hair , brown eyes , caucasian , 4,5 feet tall

Skills: Think

Backstory: He was with his family when the ZA started (in a picnic) but his mother and his sister got captured , raped and killed by bandits. His father found them and tortured and killed the bandits. He escaped from him

name Uriel Perez

age 12

appearance black shor hair , brown eyes , white skin , 4,9 feet tall

personality depressive , caring , thoughtful , smart , distant

weapons hunt knife

other qualitys Cook and swimming (?)

background He lost all his family at the start of the apocalipse , excetp from his mother , which was pregnant. When she got birth , she also died. Her last words were "pro..tec...t him..i...lov..ou"(textual). He cried for a long time. He put "Hoppas" to him , because it mean hope in Swedish

occupation student

Sorry is this are characters that I already used.

• Thanks for submitting, just to let you know it's a possibility some submitted characters won't appear on the story.

Name: Zayne Pattinson Age: 13 Apperance: black short heddle hair , brown eyes , caucasian , 4,9 feet tall Personality: Agressive an

• Okay , you are the writer though :P.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Thanks for submitting, just to let you know it's a possibility some submitted characters won't appear on the story.

• Yep, that i am. :P

Okay , you are the writer though :P.

• I can make charecters?

• Sure.

mr.quality posted: »

I can make charecters?

• OK thanks. I'll make one after school today. Exam day... :(

Sure.

• Cool, and good luck with the exam.

mr.quality posted: »

OK thanks. I'll make one after school today. Exam day...

• edited December 2014

My submission

Let me know if it doesn't work. Sorry for bad english.

• Awesome characters thank you!

And I'll take note of what you said, about the time.

TheUnkGuy posted: »

My submission Let me know if it doesn't work. Sorry for bad english.

• Name: Q

Appearance: 6'8'', wears a trench coat and gasmask with combat boots.

Personality: secretive, reserved, quiet, kind.

Weapons: .45 nickel plated revolver and a tomahawk.

Other quality's: can survive in tough situations, fine on his own, stubborn.

Background: doesn't say much about his past, but there's a reason he won't show his face...

Cool, and good luck with the exam.

• Our First Days-1-1

Brian opened his eyes and looked around his room, he rolled over and set up on his bed, he coughs then wipes his face with his left hand and stands up. He walks out of his room and into the kitchen, he opens the fridge, but closes it when he doesn't find anything to make, as he closes the door he spots a note taped to the fridge door, he pulls out off and reads it.

"Went to Houston to pick up your mother we'll be back about 7:00 PM, see you soon" He tosses the note into the trash can, and then looks at the clock on the stove, it's off, the power must have been off. Brian coughs and grabs his face again, he walks to the cubert and opens it, reaching in and grabbing a small thing of pills. he sets the meds on the table and reaches for a cup from the sink, he fills out with water and then sits at the table. He looks at the thing of pils and opens it, pulling out 1. He puts it in his mouth and grabs the cup of water, he swallows the pill and the water. He closes his eyes for a few seconds before opening them and taking a deep breath.

Brian stands up from the chair and walks to the home phone, starts dialing a number, it doesn't work. He walks back into his room and grabs his cellphone off the nightstand he calls the same number and waits as it rings. The phone is answered.

Claire "Hello?" Her voice sounded tired.

Brian "Hey Claire, it's Brian. The powers out at my house, think i could come to yours?"

Claire "My parents are here, probably a bad idea. You know how they act, crazy, that's how"

Brian "Yeah, is the power out over there?"

Claire "Nah, it's probably just your house or only some of the city"

Brian "Well... I'll go outside and try to fix this, I'll talk to you later, bye"

Claire "Bye. Remember, don't shock yourself"

Brian "I won't shock myself, anyway, take care"

Brian hangs up the phone and puts it in his pocket, he then walks to the front door, he reaches for the doorknob and slowly turns it, he opens the door and steps out the door. He walks around the house and to the breaker box, he opens and tries to turn the power back on. Nothing happens.

Brian "Well, shit..." He mutters under his breath.

Brian walks back inside the house and grabs his keys for his car, he locks the door before closing it behind himself. He walks to his car and opens the door of the drivers seat, he sits himself and starts the car, as he does this he sees police cars shoot by him, the lights of the cars sirens glint on his cars window.

Brian drives past a field with tall grass, he sees someone far out in the field trip and fall to the ground, he pulls his car up at the curb and opens his car door and gets out. He watches as this figure stumbles and falls as he stands up. Then he turns it's head to face Brian and slowly walks forward to him.

Brian "Everything okay?" he shouts to the figure.

The figure begins walking faster, as he approaches Brian can see blood on the man, and around the man's mouth. Brian freaks out and starts running around his car to get back in the driver's seat. Just as he rounds the car he find another person with blood around their mouth, once again he freaks out and trips on the road. The person in front of him grabs at him as he falls, he backs up and with his back to the car door he crawls under the car. Both of the them approach the car and start reaching under it to get to him. He could see more of them coming from the all around. Just as the first two of them are about to get to him, something comes down on the walkers head, the walkers lies limp on the road. The other walker coming for behind continues to try to get him, but then someone pulls Brian out from under the car.

Mitch "Stand up, run!"

As they run the other walkers begins to follow them, once they make it to the truck they hop in and start driving away, but they quickly turn onto a street.

Anyhow, that's how this begins, if there's any questions I'm always listing, also if you have any feedback or any suggestions feel free to let me know, and just so you know if you have any suggestions please PM me them.

• Lucky Claire. Excellent Chapter!!!!!

Our First Days-1-1 Brian opened his eyes and looked around his room, he rolled over and set up on his bed, he coughs then wipes his fac

• Suggestion: Somehow , put a/some of my characters in XD

Yeah... Thank you!

• Yeah...

Thank you!

Lucky Claire. Excellent Chapter!!!!!

• You can put them in EP 4 if you want to :P

Reply didn't show up. @supersagig Suggestion: Somehow , put a/some of my characters in XD I'll do my best to include them and

• Reply didn't show up. @supersagig

Suggestion: Somehow , put a/some of my characters in XD

I'll do my best to include them and most of the submitted characters, but some of them need to wait a bit to be introduced into the story, since this is pretty much day 1 it might take a little time for them to be introduced. (But just so you know after Ep.1 there's going to be a relatively small timeskip)

Yeah... Thank you!

• You cannot use most of thm of you want to :T

Once again your reply was killed. @supersagig You can put them in EP 4 if you want to :P I'm really glad to here that, it gives me a lot of room to work with their characters.

• Once again your reply was killed. @supersagig

You can put them in EP 4 if you want to :P

I'm really glad to here that, it gives me a lot of room to work with their characters.

Reply didn't show up. @supersagig Suggestion: Somehow , put a/some of my characters in XD I'll do my best to include them and

• They just keep...Dying! @supersagig

You cannot use most of thm of you want to :T

Cool, I'll use what fits. (Hopefully most of them)

Once again your reply was killed. @supersagig You can put them in EP 4 if you want to :P I'm really glad to here that, it gives me a lot of room to work with their characters.

• Just thought i would let anyone following this know that it isn't dead, I've just not figure out what will happen in the first episode, but for now I've put in a few new things in the main post, for the first episode's characters and the episode titles.

Anyway, this isn't dead I'm just sure how this is going to go, but hopefully I'll get something for this soon, goodnight!

• DEAD , DEAD THIS DEAD

• I'm pretty sure I'm alive :P

But as for this... I'm not complete sure how I want it to go still, I'm having trouble putting it to paper. But I would like to return to this, maybe even the Fallout fan-fiction. Though I'm not sure about continuing either story.

DEAD , DEAD THIS DEAD

• K. But maybe you are ghost!! runs away

I'm pretty sure I'm alive :P But as for this... I'm not complete sure how I want it to go still, I'm having trouble putting it to paper.

• Don't run, I'm a friendly ghost! D:

K. But maybe you are ghost!! runs away

• Tell me 3 ghosts who are not fictional who are friendly :P

Don't run, I'm a friendly ghost!

• Hope the Friendly Ghost... That's 1 :P

Tell me 3 ghosts who are not fictional who are friendly :P

• And the others two , cause if you don´t mention them i will the The GhostHunter or whatever it´s called. :D

Hope the Friendly Ghost... That's 1 :P

• Oh no!

Um... Ummm! Casper the Friendly ghost! And Nearly Headless Nick! :D

And the others two , cause if you don´t mention them i will the The GhostHunter or whatever it´s called.

• Fine , i won´t call them. punchs him Dammit , you are really a ghost D: runs away scared and sobbing

Oh no! Um... Ummm! Casper the Friendly ghost! And Nearly Headless Nick!

• Hope the Lonely Ghost :c

Fine , i won´t call them. punchs him Dammit , you are really a ghost runs away scared and sobbing

• forever lonely FOREVER

Hope the Lonely Ghost :c

• Cries

forever lonely FOREVER

• i have to go sleep bye :P

Cries

• Night :P

i have to go sleep bye :P

• Night!

Night :P

• Name: Domenick Salvatoriello

Appearance: 6'2, dark brown hair and eyes, stubble turning into a beard, wears a brown flannel shirt with faded blue jeans and brown work boots.

Personality: Stubborn, violent, unpredictable, caring when needed to be, sarcastic, takes no shit from anyone, quiet, get things done, rebellious, brave

Weapon: Whatever he can get his hands on

Skills: Hotwiring cars, picking locks, shooting guns, military tactics, planning, driving ships or boats, stealth, leadership

Backstory: Domenick used to live in Europe, his father was very abusive, was very abusive, while his mother was very caring and protective of him. His father beat him and his mother, after a night his father came home drunk and started beating Domenick's mother, he was sent into a fit of rage and brutally killed his father. Realizing what he had just done. His mother told Domenick to leave, so he won't be sent to prison. Dom begged not to leave, but the police showed up and his mother told to Dom to run. so he did. Eventually, he fought in a war he didn't believe in. He saw terrible things. One in particular, he saw a line of children with their necks slit and all their fingers and toes cut off. Another time, where his squad was betrayed. Almost all of his childhood friends died, he and another where the only 2 to survive. Then he vowed to find the man who did this. So he started working for a man called Ray Anceloti, a very powerful criminal, in Italy, so he did work for him, smuggling people, killing people, kidnapping people. Once, when he smuggling some people into England, his ship crashed and sunk. Dom had to swim for his life. Ray was pissed and blamed it all on Dom. Domenick wanted to kill him. But Ray was too powerful and had too many connections. So he left for New York City. His brother, Tommy had been living there for a while and encouraged him to come and live the American dream. But Dom found out that Tommy had a gambling problem and was in debt to a lot of people. So Dom helped Tom out by dealing with them. But the loan sharks had connections to bigger and bigger gangsters. So Dom found himself in the criminal life again. Eventually a Russian mobster he was working for knew Ray and contacted him about Domenick.. And they ambushed him. There was one big gunfight between Domenick and Ray's goons. He killed them all and ended the Russian mobster and Ray's life. But he was arrested after. Domenick was still looking for the man that betrayed him. He regretted the things he done. But felt it was the only way. A couple years later, the outbreak started.

Other info: he is very protective of those he cares about, in particular, Tommy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.