Sacrifice for Ryon

edited December 2014 in Game Of Thrones

There was something on my mind. Everybody is like, "Asher is cool, I want to play as Asher". But what will happen if in a episode, while we are playin as Asher, we get the choice to sacrifice ourself to save Ryon or let him die? What will you do, will you be the protecting brother and save Ryon or will you let Ryon die just for keeping Asher? Personnaly, I would sacrifice Asher for Ryon, What about all of you?

Comments

• Too hard! Can't decide! O__O

• This is pretty easy for me. I am a big brother myself and I would sacrifice myself for my brother.

• Depends on the situation, depends on how much I like Asher and his personality. Most likely I would let him die, as evil as that sounds :/

• That's a really tough choice, regarding the game of thrones universe... considering the people we're dealing with, they could simply just kill Ryon if Asher sacrifices himself, cause... "fuck you" and if we fight back they may just kill Ryon anyway..

• I don't think the decision would be as straight forward as that. The 'noble' thing to do is to die for him, but what then? What would happen to the rest of the family?

Sure if there was a guarantee that if I died the rest of my family and people would be spared, I'd do it without blinking, but if I was to spare Ryon, knowing that this gesture would be nothing but a noble act, and that my absence would mean the rest of my family would be killed/raped/tortured and whatnot because I was not there to protect them, I'd have to take the hardest choice, and let Ryon die.

Ryon is a child, but he's a little warrior in the making, and I think even at such a young age, he would be willing to die if this meant the rest of his House would have a chance.

• So do I for my little sister.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

This is pretty easy for me. I am a big brother myself and I would sacrifice myself for my brother.

• Well, I highly doubt something like that would happen. TTG wouldn't make killing one of the PCs optional. They can barely make secondary characters have determinant fates and only very minor characters actually survive if you save them.

• I'd let him die if I was riding the coat tales of myown fflesh and blood for too long

• Lol Asher wouldn't sacrifice himself to save Ryon from Lord Whitehill. Asher would sacrifice Lord Whitehill instead... with an axe to the head...

• Im actually thinking we will get sent a whitehill ward who talia befriends and likes and then they kill Ryon and we have to decide whether to kill the whitehill kid in retaliation.

• edited December 2014

Save him, despite I will die. Asher doesn't seem like a very loving guy but based on what we know about him already he will protect his loved ones.

I actually think this is gonna happen and Asher will be the "Lee loss" of this season.

• Probably sacrifice Asher... But idk, it's hard to say what you'd do anything like this early on. They might do something similar to Clem in TWD S1 with Ryon though, with his entire family dead and his innocence gone. Wouldn't surprise me.

• edited December 2014

If you're going to play Asher in character, it looks like you will have to take the most rash, aggressive choice every chance you get. He knocked the teeth out of a boy's mouth for bullying Ethan with no hesitation, after all. You have to imagine some of his story will involve his love for the Whitehill that got him exiled as well (See the codex).

• I wouldn't even think twice, I always choose sacrifice, even i real life I don't care what happens to me I always care more about the other people because I know I can take it and I don't mind dying, it's just the way all stories end and sacrifice is always a decen ending, I'd be OK with that ending for Asher as I would for me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.