Margery's Dress

2»

Comments

• Don't they talk about it?

bloop posted: »

Her dress was ripped? I never noticed that.

• If I remember correctly, no.

Flog61 posted: »

Don't they talk about it?

• Im not sure it is explicitly stated, but i am of the opinion that Margery is her grandmothers student, that they are in collusion and that Olenna is teaching her the ropes, so to speak.

Hbh128 posted: »

Does all of this happen with Margaery's explicit knowledge? The TV portrays the whole affair as Margaery being genuine while her grandmother was the one scheming, and leaving the arrangements and loose ends up to Petyr.

• I never noticed and I never talked about it either... Weird.

bloop posted: »

Her dress was ripped? I never noticed that.

• Yes, margery says that she will need it mended. But this interaction only happens if you ask for her help.

Flog61 posted: »

Don't they talk about it?

• Also in the books (and only slightly alluded to in the show) Joffrey is sexually attracted to Sansa, otherwise just like the show he can get off from just being sadistic

Well I'm not sure if it was made clear in the show but Cersei wanted/asked Joff to act like that to make Sansa trust Lannisters when there w

• .....you think Joffrey would 'fire' her? In the same way he fired a bard because he didnt like the song?

The one false king doesnt fire people...

Majda posted: »

Yes, i think you are right plus it could change the game completely IF she did ask for help. I mean Jesus Jofrey would fire Mira and i think

Sign in to comment in this discussion.