Your Theories/Predictions For Future Episodes

2»

Comments

• edited December 2014

But he had Armor covered on him so It's not possible, he might still be alive but he might not be Walking.

So he could easily fix the stab wound, and then continue on. A Horse falling on you with a Lord's Armor that was probably Smithed by the finest Smiths in the entire world.

Flog61 posted: »

Do you know how much horses weigh? Its a hell of a lot.

• Let's ask Ramsey about the future of our Forresters.

Happy ending

• One of my favorite lines of the show. It really gave me chills

Let's ask Ramsey about the future of our Forresters. Happy ending

• You don't think armour would be crushed by 850kg? Er, okay.

And do you really think telltale will give us a Game of Thrones protagonist in a wheelchair?

But he had Armor covered on him so It's not possible, he might still be alive but he might not be Walking. So he could easily fix the sta

• Someone will die

• Read it again, I never mentioned Rodrick to be a Protagonist.

I just said that he might still be alive, but is NOT walking.

You don't think armour would be crushed by 850kg? Er, okay. And do you really think telltale will give us a Game of Thrones protagonist in a wheelchair?

• Not bad. With the whole Malcolm thing: its an interesting prospect that INSTEAD of playing as Asher, we play as Malcolm. Afterall, Asher is quite firmly stated to be hotheaded and decisive, his personality is not ours to mold so maybe its MALCOLM we play as where the arc is in helping Asher; either encourage his anger or placate it.

The maester might be a playable character if there is one at Ironsomething, though Lady Forrestor would be a more interesting dynamic. Your theory for Tulsa(sp?) is very likely

• on their wiki, it said to be released on January, but what day, it doesn't say

..are you new here? There's usually a wait of about 2 months, so we've got a while to go. I'd say mid February is our best bet, as the holidays are coming up.

• Maybe as Mira we'll get to see a pretty sick fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCfhwqk9VxE

• Alt text

We'l be seeing ol Roddy next episode me thinks.

You don't think armour would be crushed by 850kg? Er, okay. And do you really think telltale will give us a Game of Thrones protagonist in a wheelchair?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.