Episode 2 !!!!

Hello there ,
I started playing this game , and already bought the package of all episodes, but i noticed that only the first episode installed
When the secoand one will be installed and how could i know ?
Thanx

Comments

• edited December 2014

Episodes are released every 1-2 months, the second is not out yet. You should watch Telltale's twitter often to know about the trailers, release dates, etc.

• Thanx cery much
    But i already paid for package how can i download it when it be ready ?
    Do u know when be the secoand one?

Golthar posted: »

Episodes are released every 1-2 months, the second is not out yet. You should watch Telltale's twitter often to know about the trailers, release dates, etc.

• By "paid for the package" I assume you mean season pass. If its on Xbox or Playstation, just go to your Downloadable Content section in the main menu and download the episode and you won't be charged for anything extra. If its on PC, the game will update when a new episode is released and all you have to do is let it update then you will be able to play it.

Ahmadnl posted: »

Thanx cery much But i already paid for package how can i download it when it be ready ? Do u know when be the secoand one?

• The release the dates are announced about 1 week before the release, nobody knows it. If you bought the season pass, you can download the new episodes from where you bought it (Steam, TT Store, PS Store, etc.)

Thanx cery much But i already paid for package how can i download it when it be ready ? Do u know when be the secoand one?

• Actually i bought it from app store and the all seasons cost me about 20$
    But the season one only installed

• Not season, episode. You will just have to install the episode/update the App most likely when the next episode is released. If you paid $20, then you have bought the season pass and won't be charged more.

Actually i bought it from app store and the all seasons cost me about 20$ But the season one only installed

• Every episode will cost money to buy, buying the season pass saves you money in the long run and means that as soon as the new episodes are available, you can download it straight without paying any more.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.