Does anybody else wish..........

........there were more player interactive scenes(QTES) I can understand from a story point why they didn't. What actions would you like to have seen?   Dont forget the basics Who? What? Etc Also if your comment has spoliers plz use the button so we can keep the thread awhile won't you?thx

Comments

• How do you do that white text?

Honestly I think it's good at this point.

• Yes, I'd like more QTEs (and harder QTEs). But most people don't seem to like that, so...

• edited December 2014

I indented a paragraph and that happened. (Put a space before what you want to say.

Example:

Sup Golden

How do you do that white text? Honestly I think it's good at this point.

• Cool, thanks!

I indented a paragraph and that happened. (Put a space before what you want to say. Example: Sup Golden

• edited December 2014

I'd say the Gared ones where you get to pick weapons etc are fine, not to mention the changes if you fail

• edited December 2014

I'd like to have more interaction with objects, such as when we could chose between those two objects on the desk. I would also like to have some objects that are less easy or obvious to find, a little reward for the player that examines the whole environment properly.

• I'm sure their will be more in the upcoming episodes. Episode 1 was just a prologue basically.

• We'll probably get quite a few of those in Episode 2 with Asher and Gared; Asher just being a sellsword maniac and Gared training at the Wall.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.