kind of curious, maybe it'll work out

hey guys, back on the forum after a long time.

i'm kind of surprised by this anouncement and was dissapointed that it wasn't TWAU dlc or season 2.

but maybe this whole project will work out, when TFTB was anounced, i had no hope at all for the game.

but i played the episode and loved it (especially loader bot), maybe that will be the same case with this game

let me know what u guys think of this game announcement.

Comments

• No it won't. All previously series had a story, even Borderlands. Minecraft haas no story, how do you make a story based game off of a game that has no story other than bulding things. This sounds terrible.

• edited December 2014

By creating a story, it really isn't that hard. Since Minecraft has literally no story, there is a shit ton of room for creating one.

No it won't. All previously series had a story, even Borderlands. Minecraft haas no story, how do you make a story based game off of a game that has no story other than bulding things. This sounds terrible.

• Something like controlling people inside a game maybe? Haven't seen it, so I don't know what it's like, but maybe something like the Lego Movie as well.

No it won't. All previously series had a story, even Borderlands. Minecraft haas no story, how do you make a story based game off of a game that has no story other than bulding things. This sounds terrible.

• Maybe it'll work out. Maybe nobody will complain about shitty graphic or reused models. :)

• That's why Telltale has a great room for manouver. Creating a story from absolute zero and making Minecraft slightly likeable?

I wish Mojang wouldn't get their own benefits from this project, but sadly they will :/

• Why you so hate Mojang?

They don't like chips? '_'

Crips posted: »

That's why Telltale has a great room for manouver. Creating a story from absolute zero and making Minecraft slightly likeable? I wish Mojang wouldn't get their own benefits from this project, but sadly they will

• I just don't.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Why you so hate Mojang? They don't like chips? '_'

• u are not the only one bro

Crips posted: »

I just don't.

• again an reused model of walter, but this time very very pixelated

Maybe it'll work out. Maybe nobody will complain about shitty graphic or reused models.

• I'm sure it will work out for a lot of new players who like Minecraft, but this is what fans were not asking of TellTale

• jup, im still hoping for a dlc of twau or a season 2

Poogers555 posted: »

I'm sure it will work out for a lot of new players who like Minecraft, but this is what fans were not asking of TellTale

Sign in to comment in this discussion.