game freezes after the title screen

I bought the wolf among us for my xbox 360 and tried playing it but after I choose my storage device it freezes my xbox. I thought it was the game so I bought another copy and it did the same thing, I tried online and offline and nothing seems to be working....

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please make sure you do not also have the digital version of the game installed to your console. Please also try Clearing your System's Cache and restart the game, and see if you are able to play successfully.

• Oh my god TelltaleMike! What if I have both the digital and disc? (Episode 1 only for the digital cuz it'S free) I have played the digital episode 1 and i was hoping to finish the rest of the game with the disc version. My wolf among us achievements are doubled after i started the disc. When it came to the introduction credits, i noticed it's laggy even with the entrance of the logo. After i pressed star, the screen became black. I have cleared my system cache and deleted the digital episode 1 and all saved games. (Pretty much every thing related to the wolf among us.) Then i booted up the disc and guess whzt happened, black again after start. Please telltalemike. Please help me.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please make sure you do not also have the digital version of the game installed to your console. Please also try Clearing your System's Cache and restart the game, and see if you are able to play successfully.

Can you please clarify if the game starts if you wait on the black screen for 10-15 minutes?

Oh my god TelltaleMike! What if I have both the digital and disc? (Episode 1 only for the digital cuz it'S free) I have played the digital e

• Hey Mike. I managed to play every episode. I first replayed episode 1 on disc and then continued the rest of the games with no more lag even in the logos and intro credits. My only for is every fight scene in my game is laggy. Is there any way to fix it? If not, well it's okay cuz I can go through the fights. I just wanted to clear the lag for more fun. Thanks

Can you please clarify if the game starts if you wait on the black screen for 10-15 minutes?

• The black screen I was talking about is nothing. I'm just not that patient that's all

My apologies, unfortunately if you have already tried Clearing your System's Cache, I am out of potential solutions. I recommend contacting Microsoft Support for further assistance, and they should be able to assist you further.

The black screen I was talking about is nothing. I'm just not that patient that's all

• Thanks anyway

My apologies, unfortunately if you have already tried Clearing your System's Cache, I am out of potential solutions. I recommend contacting Microsoft Support for further assistance, and they should be able to assist you further.

This discussion has been closed.