This is for the kids!

I think I can see where Telltale is coming from
We had mature storylines like TWAU and TWD (GOT too), we have TFB which is funny sure but still for older audiences
And now telltale wanted to make some money and make a game for kids! A Lego movie type of thing

Comments

• Lego games are awesome... but I play them when I want to. If I wanted to play Minecraft, I would do it. I know most of people expect people to make games for matures (at least since twd came out) and they are right. TTG can do much better games, really. Why even touch this thing?

• Back before Walking Dead, Telltale mainly made puzzles games from comedy franchises that were way more family friendly that what you might expect. People were shocked when Telltale announced they would make some grim and edgy drama title about Zombies.

Nowadays, try to find a Telltale fan who first thinks of comedy (or more family friendly franchises) when they think of Telltale.

Trust me, Telltale doing a family friendly game is in no way absurd. ;)

• It's going to be more like their first games (Monkey Island, Sam & Max etc.) - family friendly but humorous and of good quality.

• this will the first kids game telltale has done in a long time

the last one I can remember was the Wallace & Gromit game

• Tales from Monkey Island wasn't bad. Just had "damn" and "ass" both one time in it.

TommyW posted: »

this will the first kids game telltale has done in a long time the last one I can remember was the Wallace & Gromit game

• lol this

Screw the kids.

• Charming.

Screw the kids.

• Not gonna be surprised if I see an 11 year old playing this game, I just hope they don't leak on the forums.

• No. Seriously. I have a feeling it will be like "Money For Nothing" video. Too scary for brats.

Click here

• Except for the fact that's it's Minecraft. A game that started out on PC(which makes it's targeted audience older) and has now become the most overrated game of the decade. If they wanted to do a family friendly game like this, they should've actually used Legos.

AWESOMEO posted: »

It's going to be more like their first games (Monkey Island, Sam & Max etc.) - family friendly but humorous and of good quality.

• I still think they can do it ^^

Except for the fact that's it's Minecraft. A game that started out on PC(which makes it's targeted audience older) and has now become the mo

• You know what, I don't mind family friendly games, as GT1115 said Lego games are awesome. The thing I do mind is Minecraft gaining even more popularity than it already has. It's already impossible to avoid Minecraft on YouTube or anywhere else on the internet which makes this seem purely like a cash grab. Not saying that they should be avoiding popular licenses, Telltale has shown in the past and recently that they can tell great stories in already popular universes. However, I would much rather prefer more of what Telltale was doing with popular comic book series', such as Fables and The Walking Dead. By this I mean that they took something that was only known to the comics book audience and made it available to everyone else. This is not the same with Minecraft.

Back before Walking Dead, Telltale mainly made puzzles games from comedy franchises that were way more family friendly that what you might e

Sign in to comment in this discussion.