So since this is Mincraft does that mean telltale will finally put puzzles in their games again

edited December 2014 in Minecraft: Story Mode

I let telltale slide for a lack of puzzles in their last couple of game because of the source material they were adapting but their should be no excuses for not having puzzles in a minecraft game especially if they are trying to appeal to younger fans

A deep conversations system alone wont be enough to appeal to young players so they are going to have bring in fun puzzles to keep kids from being completely bored to tears lol

Comments

• This is what I was thinking as well, I think they'd be able to pull off a really good puzzle game with this, just like their older titles.

• Yeah. This is definitely a franchise that makes a lot more sense for the old Telltale than the new one.

• I really hope so, it can turn out to be a different kind of great game.

• From what they say, it seems Telltale thinks puzzles disrupt the pacing of the narrative in their newer titles and also scare away potential players who first and foremost want to experience the story, so I doubt puzzles will come back for this game.

Still, though, I'd love some puzzles just like you guys would!

• Puzzles in a point and click game? The very idea!

• I think puzzles will fit better into a story of a game like this, they may come back.

From what they say, it seems Telltale thinks puzzles disrupt the pacing of the narrative in their newer titles and also scare away potential

• Minecraft doesn't have any puzzle potential at all. It's just a crappy game where you just hold down M1 forever or until your computer crashes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.