Doom 2 game better than Minecraft?

At least Doom 2 has better graphics...

Comments

• How is this relevant though?

• You do understand that laughing about Minecraft's graphics is like saying Duke Nukem is Chauvinistic, right?

It's all intended to be that way, radical to the extent of pixels... It's a game from blocks xD

• Give this man a cookie.

• Guy's just trolling cause he thinks that because original game is bad that somehow means the new game made by a whole new company is also somehow bad.

AWESOMEO posted: »

You do understand that laughing about Minecraft's graphics is like saying Duke Nukem is Chauvinistic, right? It's all intended to be that way, radical to the extent of pixels... It's a game from blocks xD

• Well the "minecraft graphics suc HA" joke had already gotten pretty fucking old.

Netaro posted: »

He's not trolling, he's making a joke, are all of you guys this stupid? Making a Telltale Minecraft game is a horrible idea. Doom 2 would be a much better idea.

• He's not trolling, he's making a joke, are all of you guys this stupid? Making a Telltale Minecraft game is a horrible idea. Doom 2 would be a much better idea.

Redzos posted: »

Guy's just trolling cause he thinks that because original game is bad that somehow means the new game made by a whole new company is also somehow bad.

• edited December 2014

The Doom games already have a story, not a good one but they have more of a story than Minecraft. I don't understand how giving story to a game without a story is somehow a bad thing.

Either way, this thread was clearly put here as a way to get reactions.

He's not trolling, he's making a joke, are all of you guys this stupid? Making a Telltale Minecraft game is a horrible idea. Doom 2 would be a much better idea.

• Well the "minecraft graphics suc HA" joke had already gotten pretty fucking old.

• I would watch Last Action Hero, or the thin Red Line extended edition, with 4 extra hours of filming, than play a mine craft game. No offense to the mods, because i love them, but TTG isn't making a reasonable decision here, so i'm going to make jokes a while until i get over the shock of this. I don't know how else to deal with such news.

Its like when you find out their making another Goonies movie with Corey Fieldman lead star, sure you might of liked Goonies in the 80s when it came out, but that was 20 years ago.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited December 2014

Cause by now; Minecraft is as old as time itself and it has been spammed to death.

So fucking what? "The Secret Of Monkey Island" was made back in 1990 and the Telltale sequel was made at 2009, time doesn't make a difference.

Cause by now; Minecraft is as old as time itself and it has been spammed to death. This telltale game will just be a shitty cash grab.

• Cause by now; Minecraft is as old as time itself and it has been spammed to death. This telltale game will just be a shitty cash grab.

The Doom games already have a story, not a good one but they have more of a story than Minecraft. I don't understand how giving story to a

• And new life is being given to it. That's a good thing. Especially since new life is being given to a game that was overflowing with potential that was never let out, Telltale is busting open the chest of potential to save it.

Cause by now; Minecraft is as old as time itself and it has been spammed to death. This telltale game will just be a shitty cash grab.

• You know what else is old? MINE! CRAFT!

Well the "minecraft graphics suc HA" joke had already gotten pretty fucking old.

• Problem is, most of TTG fanbase does not play Minecraft, if the game will have some inside jokes that only minecraft players will get I will not. Also I believe that Minecraft crowd is not a TTG fan base, those are people who do not care about story aparently and want to build things.

The Doom games already have a story, not a good one but they have more of a story than Minecraft. I don't understand how giving story to a

edited December 2014

Cause by now; Minecraft is as old as time itself and it has been spammed to death.

So fucking what? "The Secret Of Monkey Island" was made back at 1990, and the Telltale sequel was out by 2009, time doesn't mean jack.

• Maybe, idc.

Daniel out!

Alt text

You know what else is old? MINE! CRAFT!

• edited December 2014

You know what would be even more terrible idea, TTG Twilight saga game. Would bring in $$$$ thou.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

I would watch Last Action Hero, or the thin Red Line extended edition, with 4 extra hours of filming, than play a mine craft game. No offen

edited December 2014

Now that's just plain stupid, but if they rewrite the whole story it might be savable.

But remember that that piece of shit has no redeeming qualities, Minecraft has some, at least they can shape the story all by themselves while on Twilight they have to put in sparkly gay vampires and zombies.

You know what would be even more terrible idea, TTG Twilight saga game. Would bring in $$$$ thou.

• I think this is one of the more valid arguments here but knowing Tell Tale they'll only throw in a few inside jokes but let 99% of the jokes make sense.

As for Minecraft's fanbase, they're kids. If something says Minecraft on it they'll get their parents to buy it for them no matter what, even if it's not something they'll enjoy.

Problem is, most of TTG fanbase does not play Minecraft, if the game will have some inside jokes that only minecraft players will get I will

• From my perspective, i see Mine craft as a game for children, its not for me. It has that stigma because i have a personal experience with it, dealing with a 22 year old kid, playing it when he is supposed to be updating the DB. I'm not going to play it because i already have enough games to play though, Mine craft isn't going to get a spot on that list. It never will, i don't care what people say about it, if they herald it as the next TWDG game. I don't care, i refuse to play it.

Zero Interest in this series. None. Like Borderlands/GOT are a stretch for me, i may get them or may not. I definitely know for sure i am not going to buy Minecraft anything.

Now that's just plain stupid, but if they rewrite the whole story it might be savable. But remember that that piece of shit has no redeem

• edited December 2014

I still can't work out how the main character likes a stalker who tells her he's having to stop himself from hurting her (that's what I got from the first movie and if someone said that to me, I'd do a runner, not that I'm a girl). And it's somehow seen as a healthy relationship, plus it sells.

Same with Fifty Shades of Grey when it comes to not understanding how it can be popular.

(Plus I can't understand why she didn't name the creatures something else other than vampires, as they're the first vampires I've heard of sparkling. But that's a different story.)

Now that's just plain stupid, but if they rewrite the whole story it might be savable. But remember that that piece of shit has no redeem

edited December 2014

Well, whatever floats your boat :)

CrazyGeorge posted: »

From my perspective, i see Mine craft as a game for children, its not for me. It has that stigma because i have a personal experience with

• Never watched/read the abomination, but heard a lot about it and I'm not surprised there are stupid plotholes.

Rob_K posted: »

I still can't work out how the main character likes a stalker who tells her he's having to stop himself from hurting her (that's what I got

• I guess a lot of women have some secret fantasy of strange men stalking them, would explain the popularity compared to some other great romantic films that are targeted for girls/young women but never really catch on. Now immagine a TTG Twilight conversation:

Stare at Bella

Stare and sparkle at Bella

Stare away from Bella

Stare down

I still can't work out how the main character likes a stalker who tells her he's having to stop himself from hurting her (that's what I got

• Same with Fifty Shades of Grey when it comes to not understanding how it can be popular.

I understand quite well...

Giggidy.

• edited December 2014

You folks are making me want to launch into a rant regarding the state of self-publishing on Amazon (pertaining to erotica and also churning out several books out a month while splitting them in parts to milk people, which sells) . . . Just so you know. So you may want to start disagreeing with me.

But I'm going to restrain myself. ;)

• edited December 2014

Possible, but I can't understand it.

I do understand full well how people can be tricked into a relationship with someone that's not healthy though and then be unable to get out of it.

Anyway, I'm going to stop here, though if I might so bold, it's a far worthier topic than this.

I guess a lot of women have some secret fantasy of strange men stalking them, would explain the popularity compared to some other great roma

• Wait boat...

KENNY CONFIRMED FOR MINECAFT STORY MODE

Well, whatever floats your boat

• i love cookies... :)

Give this man a cookie.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.