We need to know available subtitles BEFORE buy...

Hi!

Sorry for my bad english.

Many of us are not for USA/UK and don't speak english. Many of us wanna buy the special edition and make a preorder right now... BUT... BEFORE we have to know what subtitles will have the game... it's our right... we need to know it before buy...

We need an oficial answer.

Comments

• edited June 2009
    I believe the official answer is there will only be English subtitles. However a later localised version will likely be released for retail after the season (is it a season?) has finished.
  • edited June 2009
    I believe it too... but we need official answer...
  • edited June 2009
    aidalai wrote: »
    Many of us wanna buy the special edition

It should be pointed out to you, in case you are unclear, that the Special Edition and "Tales of Monkey Island" are two different games. "Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition" is being made by LucasArts, while "Tales of Monkey Island" is being made by TellTale.

The initial downloadable release of "Tales" will only be in English. Once the season is finished, I'm sure it will be localized into various languages available at retail outlets.
  • edited June 2009
    Im nos talking about "the secret of monkey island special edition". im talking about the special edition with extras thah we can buy NOW for Tales of Monkey Island.

And of course my wquestion include english... will the game has english subtitles?
  • edited June 2009
    aidalai wrote: »
    Im nos talking about "the secret of monkey island special edition". im talking about the special edition with extras thah we can buy NOW for Tales of Monkey Island.

And of course my wquestion include english... will the game has english subtitles?
    Yes. Yes, it will.

np: Tosca - Piano 1 (Session 12) (Dehli9 (Disc 2))
  • edited June 2009
    That's good for me too , because I am hard of hearing.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.