Minecraft...?

Got back onto the forums.

See this.

WTF Telltale? Out of EVERY game, you chose the game without a story.
How many games are you taking on at once now? 3 Is it?

It really upsets me as a fan that Telltale are taking on games like this. They could've done something that not many of us have heard of, but instead we get this.

Im really dissapointed Telltale.

Comments

• Same story for everyone else. Extremely disappointed in Telltale.

• edited December 2014

Two in full production. Two in pre-production (TWD Season 3 being one and Minecraft the other). They're not the hurting the development of Borderlands or GoT. Once those series finish, they'll switch to full production.

• edited December 2014

I think it is more disappointing the TellTale gives us this although no one asked for and clearly not many people are interested in it

• Basically I think like you do, I'm absolutely surprised (I've been staying in front of the announcement for quite a long time before realizing that this was NOT a joke) and I feel a little betrayed that they would announce a game on that other game instead of

• a new TWAU season
    • a new Sam and Max
    • in fact WHATEVER.

However TTG have surprised me more than once, and rarely disappointed. So at some point (and also because I cannot do much about it), I will just wait and trust the team's capabilities to deliver something inovative and entertaining.

But well Minecraft anyway... WTF ?? Someone save us ! Noooooooooooo trussssssssssst Telltale ! Argh !

Poogers555 posted: »

I think it is more disappointing the TellTale gives us this although no one asked for and clearly not many people are interested in it

• Wider audience = more money =

Alt text

Telltale in paradise.

• Prepare for the forums to be dominated by...

Alt text

• Alt text

Prepare for the forums to be dominated by...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.