Ideas for The Minecraft Game?

Im really excited for this Minecraft Game! I have only a few ideas, and Id like to see all of yours!

My ideas:
1. It should include different things throughout the minecraft universe, Much like "The Lego Movie" did, With Greifers, Roleplayers, Traders, Builders, ect.
2. Encounters of the Admin kind.
3. Some paths/achives you get on those paths. Like: "Path of the Greifer", "Path of the Builder", "Path of the Grinder", "Path of the Murderer", "Path of the Miner" Ect, different paths, which can result in different events.
4. IDK. Tell me yours!

Comments

• I would love to see Herobrine as an antagonist. :) Maybe we could travel to The End?

• Well, to all the people who though MC would attract fans...here's the first wave.

• [removed]

Well, to all the people who though MC would attract fans...here's the first wave.

• We need more than Gavin for this I'm afraid, we have to call in a higher power.

Alt text

Pray To Gavin Gavinism

• Alt text

We need more than Gavin for this I'm afraid, we have to call in a higher power.

• Our God is an Awesome God.

Jewfreeus posted: »

kenny will save us https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMa_D9XQ-5g may the power of kenny compel you minecraft children

• kenny will save us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMa_D9XQ-5g

may the power of kenny compel you minecraft children

• I invoke upon the greatest power:

Alt text

This how we will trick them:

Alt text

• Genius.

I invoke upon the greatest power: This how we will trick them:

• This is happening? Oh my God D;

• [removed]

papai46 posted: »

Guys stop messing the dude's thread.

• Guys stop messing the dude's thread.

• Um brasileiro, que legal \o/

Yes. Hue...

• Alt text

VectorXP posted: »

This is happening? Oh my God D;

• edited December 2014

Alt text EDIT: Shit, bad image ;-;

• @VectorXP

Um brasileiro que legal \o/

Toca aqui!

Yes. Hue...

• Wow, this thread got derailed.

• Alt text

Goodbye guys it was good while it lasted.

VectorXP posted: »

EDIT: Shit, bad image ;-;

• People in this forum are more childish than i tought...

Wow, this thread got derailed.

• I don't want this game either, but god some people do and we should not be scumbags by derailing their threads.

People in this forum are more childish than i tought...

• Exactly, we should give an example of maturity so newcomers know how to act in our forum.

I don't want this game either, but god some people do and we should not be scumbags by derailing their threads.

• Blocks version of the walking dead....

• Goes full Geek Mode
    I'd love to see Telltale expand a bit on the lore and mystery of Minecraft and it's two alternate worlds (yes, there is a small bit of lore to it). To those who say that Minecraft can't have a story mode, well.... yes it can actually if you think about it. The Minecraft world appears normal during the day, but as you explore you find that it is littered with strange structures, hostile creatures and small villages every now and then. It would make for an interesting story to find out how the world got like this, where the other humans are and how it's possible to survive. Here's an example of a hard choice:

You and three others have built a small settlement that's thriving. A survivor goes on a mining trip late at night but doesn't return. The other are split on what to do and you have to choose between abandoning your friend and hoping they make it back or leading your other friends into the caves and perhaps getting them killed down there.

Minecraft has fantasy elements such as mobs and alternate worlds. It would be awesome to explore these worlds and meet their rulers, some of whom may be on your side, others may be enemies. It would be up to you to lead your group of survivors to rise up against the evil that terrorizes them and build a peaceful civilization in the process.

Here is an example of what I mean:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMH37fuBv50

Wait, I just went full nerd didn't I?

• Yeah, I've always wondered about what happened to all of the other people. Someone must have made all of the abandoned structures, but where did they go?

Goes full Geek Mode I'd love to see Telltale expand a bit on the lore and mystery of Minecraft and it's two alternate worlds (yes, there is

• Somebody different and new is posting! EVERYBODY PANIC!!!

...Just kidding, and also, welcome to the forums Josh_Duke! :)

I used to play Minecraft some, but It's been a few years so I'm a little rusty on what they've added that could potentially be a part of the story. However, I think making choices on which locations you visit could be interesting. Again, I'm not huge into Minecraft, but a part of the fun of the game seems to come from making gut-instinct choices on whether you look for shelter or go out and mine, so I think Telltale could add some cool story choices around that.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2014

Guys, please don't start this.

I've flagged various posts that were purposefully going off topic. If you don't have something to add to a user's discussion, please just don't post. For you all to be so concerned about Minecraft bringing kids to the forums, some of you sure aren't setting a good example and are acting childish yourselves.

Well, to all the people who though MC would attract fans...here's the first wave.

• Good idea. ;)

Exactly, we should give an example of maturity so newcomers know how to act in our forum.

• I know B)

Good idea.

• The ending should take place in a deep inside a mine where you fight Herobrine.

• Well, maybe the story will be about a group of castaways that get to the Minecraft world.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UosJ2deGUUg

Heres a video involving herobrine sounds promising maybe

• edited December 2014

I'd like to think Story Mode would be a bit like the "Minecraft Noob Adventures" machinama series.  In fact, I'd love it if it used the characters, especially Gaylord Steambath.

Alt text

• Hey there!

I have been given some thoughts about the new Minecraft game and just like you, I have thought about Legos as well. Because the world of Minecraft is so huge, each episodes could take place in entirely new locations. Also, I wonder if interesting and dark location such as the Nether, the Void or The End will appear, because they really interest me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.