activated but didn't find my game

I just bought a the walking dead season 2 from greenmangaming,it provided me a key which I can reedem on http://www.telltalegames.com/redeem/ this page.iI reedemed it and then I registered my account. But when I entered my game ,it says this account didn't exist.I checked and then I made an ID xuhaojl. But this time it says I didn't own the game.When I go back to the page to reedem it once , it says'that gift code has already been used the maximum number of times.'. How can I get my games back? I CANT PLAY THE GAME NOW.I don,t want paying with getting nothing.I can provide the key if you need.Someone help me!

Comments

• the first time I reedem the key ,I just registered an account but didin't verify my account.is this the reason why I didin.t get my game?

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and make sure to include the email address associated with your Telltale account, and the redemption code you used to redeem on our website, and they will be able to look up the code, and assist you further with your issue.

xuhaojl posted: »

the first time I reedem the key ,I just registered an account but didin't verify my account.is this the reason why I didin.t get my game?

This discussion has been closed.