Profiles (Mine and other ppls)

Hello, I joined this community a few months back and I've only recently discovered from someone that you can PM other ppl on this site. Here's where my problem becomes apparent:

My account will not list my Feed, Bio or anything else when I click on it, it seems to be loading it but the feed NEVER loads and the word Bio comes up when I click profile but nothing else!

The same happens when I click on other ppl's accounts; I click on their profile and it comes up with the word Bio and nothing else not even the option to PM them.

Have I just not done something along the way of setting up my account or is this some kind of glitch/issue?

A user called TheZorkij has been able to see my feed and profile just fine (he sent me a snapshot of what is meant to be my Bio with the feature to PM me as well, but it never loads my Bio when I access my account or other ppl's Bio's when I click on their accounts)

Please help me!

Comments

• It would seem that I have solved the problem myself; I cannot view my profile properly on Internet Explorer but I can view it using Google Chrome...

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Thank you for providing the extra information on how you were able to resolve your issue. I will make sure to pass the information along to our webteam to look into any Internet Explorer compatibility issues.

HazzatheMan posted: »

It would seem that I have solved the problem myself; I cannot view my profile properly on Internet Explorer but I can view it using Google Chrome...

• I apologise for wasting your time, when all I needed to do was use an updated browser...

Thank you for providing the extra information on how you were able to resolve your issue. I will make sure to pass the information along to our webteam to look into any Internet Explorer compatibility issues.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Thank you for providing the information on how you were able to resolve your issue!

HazzatheMan posted: »

I apologise for wasting your time, when all I needed to do was use an updated browser...

This discussion has been closed.