Episode 1 perfect path?

I was wondering, is there a perfect/better path to episode 1? save Ethan, have king joffrey support Margeary, not anger Cersei (yeah right)

i am guessing no to all of these because although the game lets us choose, it still stirs the whole plot in a single direction.

thoughts?

Comments

• I'm hoping not cashing in that favour with Margeary will pay off in the future.

• There is no "perfect" path but there are probably some choices you can make that will be better for you in the future rather than some that will be more harmful.

Also, you can't save Ethan. He dies no matter what.

• I agree, especially with the dude Ethan has to punish. Send him to the wall could make a valuable ally for Gared or potential enemy or not even show up at all. We just don't what will happen, it's too soon to tell.

There is no "perfect" path but there are probably some choices you can make that will be better for you in the future rather than some that will be more harmful. Also, you can't save Ethan. He dies no matter what.

• The whole point of Telltale's choice based titles is to have ambiguous choices. There is no "perfect" path, you just choose what priorities/morals/etc your version of the playable character has.

• We probably won't know which choices worked out better for the characters until the next few episodes are released

Sign in to comment in this discussion.