Add Herobrine ?!

The Herobrine player and whites of the eyes without pupil size walking the world of minecraft terrorizing the players, ie Steve tries to end is the curse of his past, when he was attacked by herobrine, the herobrine has the same skin of the character but steve with bright, white eyes, walks the mines ago with a diamond pick your target, you can hear the screams herobrine!
What did you think of this idea of adding it in the story?

Comments

• The probably won't add HB.

• But it would be awesome to have him

• If Telltale doesn't make use of Herobrine then they're stupid.

• Never thought about Herobrine, but he could easily be the antagonist of the game.

• Well....They DID say Steve wouldn't be in it....Or at least he wouldn't be the protagonist, but it would be nice if Herobrine was at least a running gag if not the villain & for Steve to make cameos. Of course it would drive all of us nuts if they pronounce it Heerowbraen instead of Hehrowbrihn.

• I agree with you =)

LikaLaruku posted: »

Well....They DID say Steve wouldn't be in it....Or at least he wouldn't be the protagonist, but it would be nice if Herobrine was at least a

• edited December 2014

Is 'herobrine' originally a pun on 'heroine'? Don't really understand the name otherwise.

• Well, is Notch's deal - and many comic writers as well - to mix words like that. He's probably a being that strenghtens its powers (like a hero?) when people suffer (brine is as salty as tears. Or, since the unkwnon, unihabitated area of the world of minecraft is past the sea... the unkwnon, perhaps...)

I don't even know why Im in a minecraft thread. But the thing is, by the theme Notch's magnum opus of a game has, it's probably not related to heroine in any possiblity.

Flog61 posted: »

Is 'herobrine' originally a pun on 'heroine'? Don't really understand the name otherwise.

• You see, Telltale should make a game of Herobrine in which Minecraft makes a cameo appearance. That will certainly enrich everything!

If Telltale doesn't make use of Herobrine then they're stupid.

• edited December 2014

~removed~ Misunderstood your post.

• I can't tell how sarcastic you're being so i'm just gonna agree with you.

You see, Telltale should make a game of Herobrine in which Minecraft makes a cameo appearance. That will certainly enrich everything!

• They should make something like cod zombies with herobrine being the tough electric zombie and player made levels or using the premade maps.

• I see you never played a TellTale game.

PryingAsp posted: »

They should make something like cod zombies with herobrine being the tough electric zombie and player made levels or using the premade maps.

• ...This is Telltale my friend.

PryingAsp posted: »

They should make something like cod zombies with herobrine being the tough electric zombie and player made levels or using the premade maps.

• type so herobrine is part of the history of minecraft, said he walks the alpha versions of minecraft, what is the history of the game without it !?

• Herobrine in a Telltale game?

Oh shit. That's not good because I remember installing that Herobrine mod in 2010 and he really fucked up my world.

• edited January 2015

But not and like a easter egg! or a secret quest!

Herobrine in a Telltale game? Oh shit. That's not good because I remember installing that Herobrine mod in 2010 and he really fucked up my world.

• That would be cool! I was thinking the same thing!

• Don't worry, they're confined to this thread.

• That would be awesome. But it probably won't happen.

• Herobrine used to be notch's brother but like 2 months before minecraft was released herobrine got killed somehow so notch made a new mob named herobrine was created but was accidentally made hostile and mojang didn't know for like a year. But over that year herobrine evolved and started killing people and destroying their minecraft world and could I kill and destroy multiple worlds at once so mojang deleted his files and stuff completely. Or did they....

• Except that's a story fans made up.

yoloswag22 posted: »

Herobrine used to be notch's brother but like 2 months before minecraft was released herobrine got killed somehow so notch made a new mob na

• I was thinking more of an actual antagonist. Even if this is a comedic game (as many seem to think it will be), then the scares that Herobrine can bring will be funny in many cases.

[Sorry for the late reply.]

• Herobrine is fanmade and never appeared in the game. He's all over fanfic, creepypasta and stuff, and people generally agree at least on the basics, but he's unofficial.

Well, is Notch's deal - and many comic writers as well - to mix words like that. He's probably a being that strenghtens its powers (like a h

• edited February 2015

Alt text

What the fuck did I just read?

• Even if he isn't an antagonist, I'd like to see him play some role other than randomly appearing sometimes as an Easter egg. While I get that it's cliche, the lore and story behind Herobrine is interesting and has a lot left unanswered. I feel like it'd be wasted if he was so minor.

• Seriously?... Seriously?

I can't tell how sarcastic you're being so i'm just gonna agree with you.

• But it has been acknowledged by the creators.

SanQae posted: »

Herobrine is fanmade and never appeared in the game. He's all over fanfic, creepypasta and stuff, and people generally agree at least on the basics, but he's unofficial.

• Secret Quests.. in a Telltale Game?

But not and like a easter egg! or a secret quest!

• Agreed.

Seriously?... Seriously?

• edited February 2015

Misunderstood your post.

But it has been acknowledged by the creators.

• What? That's a fact! Jesus, can you stop face palming please?

papai46 posted: »

Misunderstood your post.

• edited February 2015

Okay okay! I'll change that..

What? That's a fact! Jesus, can you stop face palming please?

• Alt text

yoloswag22 posted: »

Herobrine used to be notch's brother but like 2 months before minecraft was released herobrine got killed somehow so notch made a new mob na

• I'd definitely enjoy him, either as the main boss or a creepy easter egg/sidequest (think Golden Freddy in the original FNaF kind of)

• edited February 2015

Telltale Games don't have sidequests. At least the episodic games, and at least not typical sidequests that you'd find in other games.

I'd definitely enjoy him, either as the main boss or a creepy easter egg/sidequest (think Golden Freddy in the original FNaF kind of)

• I am almost certain there will be Herobrine in this. Well, there should be. It makes since, but make it like an easter egg. You have to find him on some parts of the screen at certain points.
    The only problem I would have with this game is the fact that there might be popular youtubers coming in as characters. I have read some of that and I hated the idea. I don't want to see SkyDoesMinecraft or Ssundee, or any minecraft youtuber in this. That would ruin the game. They should just leave the characters as the steve or some other defaults and nothing more.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.