Minecraft in my life

• That's awesome.

QueenMaddy posted: »

shut up and take my super huge art

• The guy behind it be like, "WHAT IS THAT?"

Xineusylo posted: »

lol

• Section 1.9 of the Forum Guidelines clearly states:

Please don't post in old and/or inactive threads just to "bump" them back up to the top. If something new and relevant comes up or if you otherwise have a good reason to add something new to discussion, that is fine. However, it's poor forum etiquette to make a generic post in an old or inactive thread just to get people to look at it again.

So you don't have to apologise. ^_^

Also, is your movie poster a fusion of Battlefield and Minecraft: Story Mode as a movie?
    How will that work?

when your teacher gives you homework to make a fan made movie poster Sorry to revive this post

• Its... uhhh, just a silly things to do in my school ^_^

Section 1.9 of the Forum Guidelines clearly states: Please don't post in old and/or inactive threads just to "bump" them back up to th

• Oh okay. ^_^
    I kinda thought maybe you might of had a little story or something because if I were to make something like that, I couldn't help but come up with a story to go along with it, even if it was not part of the project...

Its... uhhh, just a silly things to do in my school ^_^

• edited June 2017

After the Order of the Stone returned home, they were greeted with the opposite of an adoring fan base...
    They were angry, they were mad! It turns out, Jesse and co. were gone for 523 years, as time flows differently in different worlds. The town that the Order once protected is now in ruins. The order left their city for dead when they left to find treasure, and they're not happy about it... This army invaded them, destroyed them. They were very technologically advanced, and could use redstone in a way they've never seen before. They took over, and enslaved the citizens.

Eventually, this conflict between the Order and between this Redstone group that invaded starts a war, as the Order are not able to console their angry citizens and the hostile invaders, and the order are forced to kill them as they all try to invade their temple. They are losing the war, and they lost a couple of their group to these rampaging citizens, they have to resort to their last plan of action... Go back into the portal hallway and get Ivor's help!

They finally find Ivor, but they find that Ivor and Harper are now married... And so both Ivor and Harper come back to help the Order. Upon returning to their world, it has been 43 years, and their temple has now been taken over, with all of their treasures stolen and destroyed... And that framed piece of porkchop... has been eaten...

When studying a fallen citizen to find out whats making them so aggressive, Harper finds that the citizens are not in full control of their minds... They have been chipped! And the chips share a striking resemblance with... PAMA'S redstone chips. They now have a new lead, go back to Harper's world and find out whats going on. Maybe her people are the invaders? They are in no interest of negotiating or talking, and so talking to Harper's citizens is probably the safest plan of action.

I'm all out of ideas...

Sorry for all that. Couldn't help myself. But hey, maybe they'll get ideas from this for season 2...

Oh okay. ^_^ I kinda thought maybe you might of had a little story or something because if I were to make something like that, I couldn't help but come up with a story to go along with it, even if it was not part of the project...

• edited June 2017

Hmmm..interesting, interesting.. but it seems illogical to me to continue the story with Redstone..

Acheive250 posted: »

After the Order of the Stone returned home, they were greeted with the opposite of an adoring fan base... They were angry, they were mad! I

• That was pretty interesting... :)
    (I especially love the Ivor and Harper part ^_^)

After the Order of the Stone returned home, they were greeted with the opposite of an adoring fan base... They were angry, they were mad! I

• Dat Harper and Ivor part tho :'D

• Yeah, I wanted to tie Harper into the story, so... That's what I came up with.

DenikRG posted: »

Hmmm..interesting, interesting.. but it seems illogical to me to continue the story with Redstone..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.