"My Ganes" are empty.

Hello there, I have a question. I have "The Wolf Among Us" and "Tales from the Borderlands" games purchased in Steam. After I bought TFB, I registered here and linked my account on this site so my Steam account. But then i visit "My games" page in my profile, there is only a sign that I did'n bought any games yet. So I can't see "choices" and so on. Can it be fixed somehow?

Comments

• Only games purchased directly from Telltale and games redeemed on this website appear on your "My Games" page.

As for the linking of your Telltale and Steam accounts, here's a direct quote from @TelltaleMike:

"The linking of the two accounts allows for the access of more choice/data information from the games. Unfortunately game ownership cannot be transferred between the two accounts."

• Thank you for you answer. But, if I understand you correctly, my choices should be displayed in the choice menu?

Macfly77 posted: »

Only games purchased directly from Telltale and games redeemed on this website appear on your "My Games" page. As for the linking of your

• Yeah, I linked Game of Thrones to this account before I began play, and I can't find my 'choices'. Meanwhile, the game doesn't show you the choices breakdown at the end like previous Telltale games did, and directs you TO THIS SITE. Frustrating....

• I also linked Game of Thrones to this account before I started playing, and actually they are here. click on games up top, then click on Game of Thrones then hit the icon pullout thingy halfway down the screen on the left edge, which will bring it out an option for you to pick an episode, click the one you want, and then pick the "choices" option at the bottom. It might take a while to load up, and you may or may not have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the screen, but it'll show the choices that you made! Whew!
    I have the wolf within, the walking dead, and game of Thrones all for the ps3 and all purchased through PSN and this is the only game that this works for, as far as I can tell. Go figure...

Callmesteam posted: »

Yeah, I linked Game of Thrones to this account before I began play, and I can't find my 'choices'. Meanwhile, the game doesn't show you the choices breakdown at the end like previous Telltale games did, and directs you TO THIS SITE. Frustrating....

This discussion has been closed.