Telltale Complete Collection Xbox One Problem

Hello,
I purchased the Telltale games collection on Xbox 1 about an hour ago.
The problem is, I did not get the Tales from the Borderlands season pass to download with it.

I have all the games qued to download (including Borderlands episode 1), but the Borderlands season pass is nowhere to be found. When I search the Xbox store for the Borderlands pass, it wants to charge me $12.49 to purchase it.

Please help!
Ticket#36440
Purchase Date: 12/23/2014 @6:45pm
System: Xbox One

Comments

• I have the exact same problem, hopefully someone here can help us. I thought i was getting a good deal by buying that but it seems I should have just bought the game by itself

• Same issue, Xbox One too. I waited for every game in the bundle to download, and then checked the in-game store for the borderlands season pass and it still said I had to pay. Which is a shame because episode 1 was incredible.

• same problem here contacted xbox support by twitter but no help yet.

• I've had the same problem too. >.<

• I also have this problem, after 45 minutes on the phone with Xbox Support they referred me to this site. I am not very happy that I played for the bundle and didn't get everything promised in it.

• Yeah I have the same problem. My GT is Isrealperez1234 if a person who works with telltales sees this.

• I have had the same problem. I contacted Microsoft in the hopes that they would be able to resolve this issue, but they were unable to help me at all. I hope Telltale fixes this problem for all of us.

• Same problem, and actually I had already purchased Game of Thrones episode 1 and the season pass so they didn't queue up to download, which is understandable. But just have to ask, is there any consideration for customers who bought Game of Thrones or Tales from the Borderlands recently before this collection announcement was made to get a further discount for already paying full price for those games? Just a thought...

When a solution for this Tales from the Borderlands season pass glitch comes through to make it easy on the customers to go to Microsoft and have it corrected without being bounced around customer service please do tell the community.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If you have purchased the Telltale Collection Bundle, you own the Season Passes to all of the games in the bundle. Please note that we are currently working with Microsoft to update the Tales From The Borderlands Season Pass, and that you DO own it even though it does not have a download associated with it. We hope to have the issue resolved in the near future. In the mean time, you should be able to download Episode 1 successfully regardless of if you are unable to download the Season Pass.

Daemon18 posted: »

Same problem, and actually I had already purchased Game of Thrones episode 1 and the season pass so they didn't queue up to download, which

• I have the same issue! please fix is ASAP

• Thanks for the info, any insight on my first point? Meaning if a customer already purchased Game of Thrones and the season pass as I have before the collection was announced is there any consideration for a price reduction or credit when purchasing the Collection?

If you have purchased the Telltale Collection Bundle, you own the Season Passes to all of the games in the bundle. Please note that we are c

• Issue is still ongoing, same issue as OP. Bought the TTG Collection, no option to download Season Pass for Tales from the Borderlands at initial install, and the only option in the marketplace is to pay for it. Also, I have nothing installed that indicates the individual games were ordered as part of the bundle, though my transaction records should reflect that. Please provide a status update for Xbox One customers on where we are at in regard to a resolution.

• I bought it today, have the same problem.

Xbox support chat more then an half hour, couldn't do anything for me
    First told me that tales from Borderlands 1 is not in the collection.
    And told me that I don't need the seasonpass to download the episodes when they are out.
    Very bad service, she really didn't understand what I was telling her. And that I have to contact the game developer.
    I hope there comes a solution. because the main reason I bought it is The Tales from Borderlands.

For any inquiries regarding a discount for games already purchased through the Microsoft Xbox Marketplace, please contact Microsoft Support directly.

Daemon18 posted: »

Thanks for the info, any insight on my first point? Meaning if a customer already purchased Game of Thrones and the season pass as I have b

My apologies, we are currently still working with Microsoft on updating the game's page on the Xbox Marketplace. Please note that you can download and play Episode 1 now, as it is a separate download from the Season Pass.

Vapor posted: »

Issue is still ongoing, same issue as OP. Bought the TTG Collection, no option to download Season Pass for Tales from the Borderlands at in

• Thanks Mike for the response. I know the technical resolution isn't likely a priority, as the content has not been released. My main concern isn't the timeframe. It is whether we can get a firm commitment that the season pass add-on will be somehow distributed to all of the folks that purchased it with the TTG Collection bundle. Currently, other than my transaction record, there is no evidence on my machine that I did not purchase every game individually, though when the bundle is visited in the store, it gives the manage option. It would also be very nice to see a transparent statement acknowledging the known issue on the Xbox store.

My apologies, we are currently still working with Microsoft on updating the game's page on the Xbox Marketplace. Please note that you can download and play Episode 1 now, as it is a separate download from the Season Pass.

• I'm also in the same boat, no borderlands season pass, Xbox support said it was probably a licence issue and passed the buck to telltale. I was on here a good few days ago, really thought this issue would be sorted by now. Really enjoyed the story though.

• Same Problem here and i hope they will fix it very soon

• its really worrying when you spend £35 to buy pretty much WD S2 G O T and Borderlands and then Borderlands dosent work pleases fix it soon.

We are still currently working with Microsoft to update the Season Pass for Tales From The Borderlands. Please know that you do in fact own the Season Pass if you purchased the Telltale Collection, and will be able to download the episodes as they are released.

• will i be able to download episode 2 of borderlands (when it releases) even if the season pass has not been installed onto my console but i have purchased it with the telltale collection.

We are still currently working with Microsoft to update the Season Pass for Tales From The Borderlands. Please know that you do in fact own

Yes, you will be able to download the episodes as they are released.

will i be able to download episode 2 of borderlands (when it releases) even if the season pass has not been installed onto my console but i have purchased it with the telltale collection.

• Episode 2 of borderlandshas released and I still don't have season pass and it wants me to pay for everything even though I bought the telltale bundle on Xbox one. How do I get my season pass

My apologies, when you start Tales From The Borderlands while connected to the internet, then go to your Episodes menu in-game, can you please clarify what Episode 2 says next to it? Does it say 'Purchased but not Downloaded', 'Available Now', or something else? If it says 'Purchased but not Downloaded' you should be able to select the episode, and it will take you to the Xbox Marketplace, and allow you to download the episode.

Coolb_989 posted: »

Episode 2 of borderlandshas released and I still don't have season pass and it wants me to pay for everything even though I bought the telltale bundle on Xbox one. How do I get my season pass

• It says available now and the season pass says buy

My apologies, when you start Tales From The Borderlands while connected to the internet, then go to your Episodes menu in-game, can you plea

• It says available now next to the episode and buy next to the season pass

• Thread: Will some employee help me get my season pass

I have contacted you guys many times about this and never get responses. I bought the telltale bundle on Xbox one and didn't recieve the borderlands season pass. I was told I would get it when the next episode released. Didn't get it. Next to the episode it says available and the season pass says I can buy it. I just need to get my season pass

If you have purchased the Telltale Bundle, or the Season Pass, you should be able to download Episode 2 without being charged again. If you are seeing Available Now in-game, you should be able to select this episode, and it should take you to the page to download it. If you are seeing differently, I recommend contacting Microsoft Support for further assistance, and make sure that there isn't an issue with your Xbox Live account permissions.

It says available now and the season pass says buy

Can you please clarify if you were able to download Episode 2 successfully? You should be able to access episodes as they are released regardless of the messaging in-game. Please note that you do in fact own the Season Pass, and it is tied to your Xbox Live account, if you have purchased either the Telltale Collection, or the Season Pass individually.

Thread: Will some employee help me get my season pass I have contacted you guys many times about this and never get responses. I bought

This discussion has been closed.