This support BULLSHIT.

You know, I could put here my support tool data, but it just would not matter. Doesn't everyone here realize these guys can't make the games work? Look at how many support threads? Do you see how they end? "Well, you should close other programs", "You should reinstall the game", "You should check on your graphics driver". I'm on a Mac for Christ sake, how many are there? These problems should already be solved.

Very very very disappointed on a company that does such a great work telling stories but cannot get its shit together when it comes to running applications.

Comments

• Please let go your anger here if you thing you are being fooled too.

• Just finished the game restarting it at every single save. It sucked.

• I have to agree. I want to finish the game because of the story, but the technical failures are so frustrating. It crashes in every "checkpoint" of a chapter for me-meaning I have to play every section more than once, and then pray it auto-saves before I get to the next portion of the story. I also sense that like "Poker Night at the Inventory", this is never going to be fixed, because the game is older, and they are supporting their current crop of games now. It's ridiculous and frustrating.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, if you are experiencing crashing during gameplay, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/51153/twau-support-tool

After receiving the information from your support tool, I will be able to assist you further with your issue.

ZombieDalek posted: »

I have to agree. I want to finish the game because of the story, but the technical failures are so frustrating. It crashes in every "check

This discussion has been closed.