Countdown Too Fast

I tried to find some place to contact through e-mail, but one doesn't seem to be available.

I enjoy Telltale Games. You have the best storytelling in the industry. But the countdown for responses is too fast. And perhaps the mouse sensitivity is too high on The Game of Thrones. I've replayed the first chapters of the first episode twice now, and even knowing ahead of time what's coming and which choice I want to make, I can't always get the mouse aligned with the selection in time. It's becoming an exercise in frustration since while silence may be a valid choice, sometimes it's not MY choice. The major selling point of the games, even if all roads lead to the same place, is that it's supposed to be based on my choices, not the limits of my hand/eye coordination.

Thank you for listening to me. I hope you have a patch that can slow things down a touch.

Comments

• Game of thrones is generally if anything slower for me. If you struggle that much maybe you should try a controller that way its just a button press rather than having scrolling issues, Honestly looking at PC it just seems overly complicated

• The choice selection time is too fast for me to read all of my options.

On the PC, I've always used the space bar to pause the screen in order to read my choices. However, on the ps4, pausing brings up an opaque background.

After buying the full season pass for Game of Thrones, I'm finding the game to be unplayable. I can't role-play if I can't read all of my options.

All the PS4 version needs is a transparent background for the pause screen instead of an opaque one.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.