Season Pass Won't Download - Xbox One

Recently I bought Telltales Game Collection that has 5 games and 2 season pass for game of thrones and Tales from the Borderlands. 6 out of the 7 items got downloaded except for the season pass for Tales from the Borderlands. While reading around forums that TelltaleMike has been responding too on one of the response he said that if you bought the season pass IN GAME that would still own until they fix it . I'm not sure if it also includes for the people who bought the bundle or who bought it off the marketplace. I bought mine off the bundle and the marketplace. Also, there isn't a file for the season pass and when I go to the page for the season pass to buy in the market place instead of saying the cost of the season pass it says "Manage" which might mean I have it download, but when I press it it takes me to the storage of the first episode. Can someone please respond if it's a glitch/problem or something they are going to fix in the future with a update so that my nerves can calm down. Also, if a staff from Telltales is reading this can you please respond if I 100% own the season pass if i bought it off the marketplace, just the only problem is that I can't download it and will be available to download after they fix it. My GT is Isrealperez1234. I should also add that xbox support sent me here to see if there is a issue with people not being able to download the season pass. Thanks for any responds or feedback.

Comments

• When I mean that I bought it off the bundle and the market place was that I bought it for the bundle first, called Xbox support for the issue, they gave me the season pass refund, and bought again but not with the bundle only the marketplace.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If you have purchased the Telltale Collection Bundle, you own the Season Passes to all of the games in the bundle. Please note that we are currently working with Microsoft to update the Tales From The Borderlands Season Pass, and that you DO own it even though it does not have a download associated with it. We hope to have the issue resolved in the near future. In the mean time, you should be able to download Episode 1 successfully regardless of if you are unable to download the Season Pass.

• I also bought the bundle today and didn't recieve the borderlands season pass. I noticed this was posted almost 2 months ago. Is it still not fixed? Will I still get the season pass when the next episode is available?

If you have purchased the Telltale Collection Bundle, you own the Season Passes to all of the games in the bundle. Please note that we are c

We are currently working with Microsoft to update the Season Pass for Tales From The Borderlands. Please note that you will be able to download Episode 2 when it becomes available.

Coolb_989 posted: »

I also bought the bundle today and didn't recieve the borderlands season pass. I noticed this was posted almost 2 months ago. Is it still not fixed? Will I still get the season pass when the next episode is available?

• Will there be a fix for the problem with the season pass in the future?

The Season Pass for Tales From The Borderlands should be tied to your Xbox Live account when you purchased it, and you should be able to download Episode 2 now successfully. Please note that Episode 3 has not yet released, and will be available for Xbox 360 and Xbox One on Wednesday June 24th this upcoming week.

janosch posted: »

Will there be a fix for the problem with the season pass in the future?

This discussion has been closed.