Who here is still looking for their own Elaine ?

Ever since I played monkey island one. I was thinking to myself, yeah...let all that happen. I want my own Elaine ! Years have gone by, no pootang...no Elaine. I am all alone and I roam the seas alone, but I know that I am a captian so climbb aboooorad .....Some how I missed out on a pot of gold. But I'll try, as best as I can, to carrrrryy onnnnnnn. Any other nerds out there, monkey island fan singles looking for their own woman who is like Elaine ?

Comments

• edited June 2009
    I was, but not too long ago I've found my own. Though we still have to seal it with an overall feeling of certainty, I'm sure it will result into a steady relation :) But being a guy that has spent like 95% being single, I know how it feels ;)

I'm gonna try and see if I can get her enthusiastic for MI :)
  • edited June 2009
    ...Lechuck is more my type. O_O
  • edited June 2009
    I guess this picture from the fan art thread is appropriate here (not my drawing btw) -

elaineposingcensor67235.jpg

And yeah, I'd be happy with that, so I guess it's Elaine for me :cool:
  • edited June 2009
    Armakuni wrote: »
    I guess this picture from the fan art thread is appropriate here (not my drawing btw) -

And yeah, I'd be happy with that, so I guess it's Elaine for me :cool:
    Im typing with one hand !
  • edited June 2009
    doodo! wrote: »
    Im typing with one hand !

I bet the Telltale staff never expected THIS reaction to TMI!
  • edited June 2009
    I bet the Telltale staff never expected THIS reaction to TMI!

TMI indeed
  • edited June 2009
    No option for Murray?
  • edited June 2009
    I don't understand that drawing. It looks like her legs are sprouting from her boobs. Is that normal?
  • edited June 2009
    I don't understand that drawing. It looks like her legs are sprouting from her boobs. Is that normal?
    You're looking at it wrong.

Not that there's any "right" way :eek:
  • edited June 2009
    How about Carla
  • edited June 2009
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    You're looking at it wrong.

Not that there's any "right" way :eek:

So shes bending over? boney butt then...
  • edited June 2009
    On topic, I already met mine.

Actually, now I think about it, the relationship is strangely similar!
  • edited June 2009
    I suppose I can get that she is bending forward. But why censor a perfectly good arm?
  • edited June 2009
    fajerkaos wrote: »
    I suppose I can get that she is bending forward. But why censor a perfectly good arm?

It's censoring a nipple under the bottom of the S.
  • edited June 2009
    doodo! wrote: »
    im typing with one hand !
    ewwwww!!!!
  • edited June 2009
    maybe he only has one arm
  • edited June 2009
    Irishmile wrote: »
    maybe he only has one arm

Yes one arm always, when I type on line its with my nose .
  • edited June 2009
    Lol
  • edited June 2009
    My vaudevillian side is pulling at me...must vote for Lechuck...NO...yeees...NOOOO...yes...GRAAAHH! Blast it all. I was never all that into Elaine or Jojo, anyway.

Edit: Zounds! 11 other people voted for Lechuck? OP, turn on the option that shows who voted for what, I wish to know! <.<
  • edited June 2009
    My vaudevillian side is pulling at me...must vote for Lechuck...NO...yeees...NOOOO...yes...GRAAAHH! Blast it all. I was never all that into Elaine or Jojo, anyway.

Edit: Zounds! 11 other people voted for Lechuck? OP, turn on the option that shows who voted for what, I wish to know! <.<

I can't edit the poll :)
  • edited June 2009
    Curses! Now we'll never know.
  • edited June 2009
    I'm looking for my own wally
  • edited June 2009
    The real question is: Which Elaine do you find more attractive? SoMI/LR, CoMI or EMI?

I think the English accent of Alexandra Boyd from CoMI works for me but the new Elaine in Tales looks pretty good too.
  • edited June 2009
    gordy wrote: »
    I think the English accent of Alexandra Boyd from CoMI works for me but the new Elaine in Tales looks pretty good too.

Win/Win situation then seeing as Alexandra is back!
  • edited June 2009
    My thoughts exactly! If only she wasn't made of polygons...
  • edited June 2009
    Guybrush is more my type! Mmmm!
  • edited June 2009
    gordy wrote: »
    My thoughts exactly! If only she wasn't made of polygons...

But what a pair of duodecahedrons..
  • edited June 2009
    Armakuni wrote: »
    That is one boney butt!
  • edited June 2009
    l think emi ver of Elaine is hawt while the curse ver looks like1 of dem those stuck up bratz dolls.
  • edited June 2009
    That is one boney butt!
    I didn't dare to say it, but yeah something didn't seem right there =)
  • edited June 2009
    The "Lechuck is more my type" vote option is almost catching up with Elaine! /OCD

Have I mentioned that I like you people?

Anyway, I suppose Cap'n Dread is more my type, and I love his little boat, too.
  • edited July 2009
    Guybrush is more my type! Mmmm!

I totally agree. He's a cutie.
    Hey, guys, there are female MI fans, too...
  • edited July 2009
    Sadly its hard in this world to find an Elaine :( , "Goodbye cruel adventure game.........erm naaa" . i wouldnt mind dating a Girl who is a Monkey Island Fan, at least i would have something that we both share in common and both really like, i could be her Guybrush Threepwood lol
  • edited July 2009
    the thing about elaine i like the most is her voice (in tomi and cmi). it's a really nice voice and i looooove the accent.
  • edited July 2009
    She is too bossy and condescending.
  • edited July 2009
    I feel a sudden urge to complete the trials.....;)
  • edited July 2009
    All my threads are rated poorly but resurface ... LOL still I am not the judge of quality it's just funny that my threads still can stick out in the mist of normal threads ...even though people rate them low.
  • edited July 2009
    Who pays attention to thread ratings?
  • edited July 2009
    About Elaine:

Why didn't Alexandra Boyd do the voice acting in "Escape From Monkey Island" btw.

Someone who knows why? :confused:
  • edited July 2009
    Wolfstar27 wrote: »
    Sadly its hard in this world to find an Elaine :( , "Goodbye cruel adventure game.........erm naaa" . i wouldnt mind dating a Girl who is a Monkey Island Fan, at least i would have something that we both share in common and both really like, i could be her Guybrush Threepwood lol
    Someone should set up a dating site for Monkey Island fans. :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.