Mac/Steam - Crashes periodically throughout the game

I can't figure out what's going on. I purchased it from Humble Bundle and got it for Steam on my Mac and it keeps crashing no matter what I do. I turned the graphics down to low as well, just to see what would happen. Please help! Here is my Support Data.

Comments

• It seems to crash most often at the end of every scene moving into the next one. It's driving me crazy, I have to keep replaying scenes over and over again until I can move on.

• I have the same problem with a similar setup, I have tried all different resolutions, window mode, low and high settings nothing changes, tha game crashes before most loading screens.
    Data

• Same here. Fullscreen, windowed, no difference.

Game has crashed at least once, up to three times, per episode. In addition, it crashes at the end of each episode. So I'm having to replay at least the last (generally longest) scene in each episode. Sometimes I have to replay multiple scenes within an episode.

Not the ideal user experience.

[late 2014 macbook pro retina, yosemite]

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience, please try the workaround suggested by another player using Mac OS 10 Yosemite, below:

1) In System Preferences, select Displays, then select Scaled - More Space to change the screen resolution to very detailed.

2) In System Preferences, select Dock, then deselect 'Automatically hide and show the dock', to be able to click on the bottom of the screen.

3) Start up the game and run it in windowed mode using the Mac shortcut (Command + F).

4) You should now be able to see the main menu now and change the screen resolution to one that fits the window.

This discussion has been closed.