The Iron Man of Ironrath

2»

Comments

• I'm not wrong, sorry.

GF1115 posted: »

I hope your wrong Flog. I dońt want another "I got lucky" thing.

• edited December 2014

There is a possible way, clearly, as he is coming back, kitten.

Echopapa posted: »

There is no possible way Rodrik can come back - we saw him get crushed. But if Telltale are going to be Telltale, the only explainable wa

• A couple of grunts and "blarg I'm dead!", I'm sure his VA is proud of the work. Joking BTW.

• He is coming back. And yeah he has a VA, we hear him speaking a couple of lines at the start.

DoubleJump posted: »

I don't think he's coming back after all the unfortunate incidents that happens to him one after another...does the guy even have a VA? Shame too, they kept talking about him in the intro, but when we meet him...dead.

• edited December 2014

ok guys, you convinced me, rodrik coming back is definitely in option, not a realistic one, but not an unlikely one.

it would suck though, really would, i'd rather play as just about everyone else as lord of ironrath, Asher would be awesome because it was said many times he's not the lord type, doesn't want to be a lord etc., so he'll be interesting.

Elissa would be like playing catelyn, so thats neat.

and Talia has the same pluses as Ethan, being a child and all.

but rodrik would be boring, he's an adult, he was educated to be the next lord since he was a kid, he's loved by everyone, a good warrior, probably a good general as well....thats too easy, too perfect, i want a flawed lord, someone who isn't ready, someone who doesn't want it...oh Ethan, why did you die?

in a nutshell, playing as rodrik wouldn't surprise me, but it would cause me to boo at the screen.

• Unless he turns up as a thoroughly broken man, and an NPC to boot. Oh, you wanted to avenge Gregor and Ethan? Tough totties, the legitimate lord's now a brainwashed Bolton puppet. That could present some interesting decisions.

• Man we think is dead comes back as a broken man having surv ived extremely unlikely situations?

Now where have we seen that before

Unless he turns up as a thoroughly broken man, and an NPC to boot. Oh, you wanted to avenge Gregor and Ethan? Tough totties, the legitimate lord's now a brainwashed Bolton puppet. That could present some interesting decisions.

• Jeesoos.

Flog61 posted: »

Man we think is dead comes back as a broken man having surv ived extremely unlikely situations? Now where have we seen that before

• Was thinking Kenny but yeah Jesus works.

Jeesoos.

• Where did you get this evidence?

I'm not wrong, sorry.

• I can PM it to you if you wish. I'm not allowed to post it on the forums.

Where did you get this evidence?

• Okay go ahead :)

I can PM it to you if you wish. I'm not allowed to post it on the forums.

• Done.

Okay go ahead

• edited December 2014

There are plenty of exceptions to death in the GoT universe.

Edit: I see that you pointed out that there is a way he can come back from certain death, ignore my post.

Hbh128 posted: »

I'm not, actually. I'm aware that there are high fantasy elements in the Song of Ice and Fire, but the story setting and the current univers

• Could you maybe send me it too? I would be curious as to why you are so sure.

Done.

• Checked it...well that sure was interesting.

Done.

• I'm not riled at all, just slightly weirded out with this whole kitten thing, and now you're calling me "my love"

I'm not looking for a relationship ship bud, maybe some time apart would do us good :)

Shh kitten, with this person I was trying to understand her or his point but failed and so asked others to clarify what he or she meant (whi

• You have absolutely no proof, only a feeling you have.

I'd take solid evidence over the way you'll feel about it any day matey boy.

• It's ironic. I'm calling you kitten because you said debating with me was like debating with a kitten. My love is most certainly ironic.

Again I would appreciate if you'd explain his argument to me so I can formulate a reply. I do not understand his english.

I'm not riled at all, just slightly weirded out with this whole kitten thing, and now you're calling me "my love" I'm not looking for a relationship ship bud, maybe some time apart would do us good

• No problem.

Could you maybe send me it too? I would be curious as to why you are so sure.

• Oh don't I?

I shall PM it to you.

You have absolutely no proof, only a feeling you have. I'd take solid evidence over the way you'll feel about it any day matey boy.

• You mind PMing to me too?

• Could you also send it to me?

• My my I feel like the belle of the ball.

Sure thing.

Could you also send it to me?

• Isn't that another name for the Ironborn?

LuisDantas posted: »

Leaving aside how likely Rodrik is to turn up again or not, I will note that "Iron Man" has a very specific in Westeros. I think the Maester mentions at some point in "Iron From Ice" that the Iron Men killed his family, even.

• yeah true. That is how it would have been in a real mediavel world. Many feuds were fought just to take hostages who could be ransomed back to their families. Most prominent case was Richard "Lionheart" of England who had to pay more than all taxes collected within a year in all his kingdom to some bavarian lord and the German-Austrian Emporer to get his ass back on his islands.

If he is, he'll have a crushed pelvis and be rotting in a cell, along with all the Freys' other high born captives. If they have any, that i

• Maybe it's the season's goal to bring him back. Would make sense, since this would be a somehow reasonable way House Forrester could survive.

• Hell Yes. Finally the Cleganebowl of the Telltale threads has shown itself I totally back Rodrik in the Iron Man suit blowing shit up! If you disagree then you're basically disagreeing with pure HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hey Thanks man. That wasn't in my post, which is a what if Rodrik survives but anyways. What a shame Rodrik is not a Stark though. Then he would be related to Tony Stark right? Haha!

Next the Ant-Man is going to be suit up by the Half-man, Lord Tyrion Lannister himself. **Medieval-style Avengers! ** Heh that'll blow your mind.

Churned posted: »

Hell Yes. Finally the Cleganebowl of the Telltale threads has shown itself I totally back Rodrik in the Iron Man suit blowing shit up! If yo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.