Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Sam & Max

dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
edited December 2020 in Sam & Max

So this is a thread were you can put in information/details that people might miss, forget or don't know about from their first playthrough.

For example:

In S1 E5 (Reality 2.0), there is an advertisement for Telltale's first game "Telltale Texas Hold 'Em" floating around.

In S3 E4 (Beyond The Alley Of The Dolls), Max says "Unholy this!", which is a reference to "Tales of Monkey Island" when Guyrush stabbed LeChuck in the opening (I've only played the first twenty minutes or so, so I'm not sure if this is said later or in previous games).

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited December 2020

In season 1 episode 2 and season 2 episode 3 you can see the poker tale from "Telltale Texas Hold 'Em" on the set of Midtown Cowboys.

• Well, now that the remaster is out and this section has been opened again, may as well bump this up again!

• Saw this on the Xbox 360 version of Sam & Max: Save The World, I was very touched by it I thought it was awesome!

dojo32161 posted: »

In season 1 episode 2 and season 2 episode 3 you can see the poker tale from "Telltale Texas Hold 'Em" on the set of Midtown Cowboys.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.