The final hour

edited January 2015 in Forum Games

So I'm making a new series on the murder series subject! This is how you make a character.

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Other info:

I hope you all like it! The first part will be December 30. Unless I get bored.

Characters: Rick Ross, Mary Martinez, Luke Thompson, Henry Samuel Lemming, Jake Kutcher, Kevin Hearty, Matthew Davids, Sydney Hill, Charcter submissions closed.

Comments

• Name: Rick Ross

Appearance: Tall, Skinny, Blue Eyes, Blond Hair, Polo Shirt

Personality: Nice, caring, flirts with women a lot, and British.....

Other Info: Works with groups well but gets annoyed with others easily and sometimes likes being alone

• Name: Mary Martinez

Appearance: black short heddle hair , brown eyes , 6,0 feet tall , brown skin

Personality: Silent , Thoughtful , Smart , Caring

Other info: Likes being alone

• Thanks for the character!

Saltlick123 posted: »

Name: Rick Ross Age: Late 30's Appearance: Tall, Skinny, Blue Eyes, Blond Hair, Polo Shirt Personality: Nice, caring, flirts with w

• I'm waiting...

• Name: Luke Thompson.

Appearance: short black hair, almost 6 feet tall.

Personality: Kind, caring, nice.

Other info: He thinks he's funny, he isn't funny.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Name: Luke Thompson. Age: 18 Appearance: short black hair, almost 6 feet tall. Personality: Kind, caring, nice. Other info: He thinks he's funny, he isn't funny.

• Waiting for more people to join...

• edited December 2014

Name: Henry Samuel Lemming

Appearance: Short, balding, a grey bushy mustache. Often wearing a Hawaiian shirt.

Personality: Grumpy, lazy and a bit on the greedy side. Not much of a moral code. A bit of a troublemaker in the past.

Other Info: Has an old TV, two ex-wives and a bad back. He's seen the inside of a prison cell more than once.

Spadge posted: »

Name: Henry Samuel Lemming Age: 52 Appearance: Short, balding, a grey bushy mustache. Often wearing a Hawaiian shirt. Personality:

• We have 4 characters so far. And also The murders will take place in a guys house. I don't know who yet...

• edited December 2014

Name: Jake Kutcher

Appearance: black short Nathan Drake like hair, black five o'clock beard, dark blue eyes, wears a grey hoodie (usually wears the hood on his head), black jeans

Personality: Friendly, depressed, always willing to help, he's a pretty good fighter. He always stands by his decisions, smart.

Other info: He's bullied in his school, he only has a few good friends, but a few of them speak shit behind him too. He doesn't know why the bullies chose him, he's always nice to everybody but everybody are scumbags to him. He has tried suicide once, but he failed. It was 2 years ago, now his life is a little bit better since he doesn't want to kill himself anymore. The bullies have beat him a few times now, so he has took some lessons in street fighting.

finlander posted: »

Name: Jake Kutcher Age: 18 Appearance: black short Nathan Drake like hair, black five o'clock beard, dark blue eyes, wears a grey hood

• I don't think I'll be able to get this story out by Dec 30th unless we get more characters

• edited December 2014

Name: Kevin Hearty.

Appearance: Long black hair, about 6 feet tall.

Personality: Kind of a hipster with a bad scents of humor.

Other info: Thinks of himself as a really funny person, but is somewhat bad a making jokes.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Name: Kevin Hearty. Age: 32. Appearance: Long black hair, about 6 feet tall. Personality: Kind of a hipster with a bad scents of humor. Other info: Thinks of himself as a really funny person, but is somewhat bad a making jokes.

• edited December 2014

Name: Matthew Davids

Backstory: some people see him as strange. He doesn't like to talk about his family, all he says is he wasn't close to them.

Relationship: his girlfriend, Sydney.

Personality: kind and caring, but a little secretive

Apperence: 6'5'', brown hair, green eyes, wears jeans and a leather jacket.

Something: suffers from sleep deprivation,

Name: Sydney Hill

Back story: came from a poor family, and was never able to ever get any money. What she did make, her parents took. She ran away after her father came home drunk and almost killed her mom. Then she met Matthew.

Relationship: Matthew, her boyfriend.

Appearance: 6'3'', long light brown hair, blue eyes, wears jeans and a faded jacket.

Personality: kind and very open with others, not afraid to make decisions.

Something: always worring about others

mr.quality posted: »

Name: Matthew Davids Age: 18 Backstory: some people see him as strange. He doesn't like to talk about his family, all he says is he wa

• Yup!

Zachiscool posted: »

Thanks for the character!

• When do plan on starting the story?

• sometime today or at least this weekend.

mr.quality posted: »

When do plan on starting the story?

• Cool.

zachiscool3 posted: »

sometime today or at least this weekend.

• edited January 2015

The final hour part 1

It's a party at my house. Loud music is playing. Everyone's dancing horribly. It's great.

Luke Thompson: Hey, Rick.

Rick Ross: Hey, Luke.

Luke: Is it time to eat yet? I'm starving.

Rick: ... NOW is is.

Then we all sit down and Rick get's the food and we sit down.

Rick: I would like to thank you all for coming here. This is my birthday. And I would like to celebrate it by getting drunk and eating a lot of food.

Luke: Thompson: YEH!

Rick: Luke, your not even old enough to drink.

Sydney: Neither am I.

Henry: Shut up, girly.

Matthew: Shut up, Henry.

Kevin: Can I get some wine?

Then the lights go out and almost immediately after I hear a scream.

Sydney: What? What was that? Who's hurt?

Rick: I'll do something.

Try to turn light's back on or Go to the scream

• Try to turn light's back on

Sydney: Neither is I.

I think is "Neither i am"

Awesome Chapter!!!!!!!!

The final hour part 1 It's a party at my house. Loud music is playing. Everyone's dancing horribly. It's great. Luke Thompson: Hey, Ri

• Try to turn the light's back on

The final hour part 1 It's a party at my house. Loud music is playing. Everyone's dancing horribly. It's great. Luke Thompson: Hey, Ri

• O yeh. :P thanks!

supersagig posted: »

Try to turn light's back on Sydney: Neither is I. I think is "Neither i am" Awesome Chapter!!!!!!!!

• Also I'll be posting one chapter every 2 days. Unless I get bored.

• Try to turn the lights on

Off to a good start.

• The final hour part 2

I heard a scream, and decided it would be best to turn on the light's back on. I stumbled around for the light switch. I eventually found it and flipped it on. Kevin Hearty had a knife sticking out of his back.

Rick: OH MY GOD.

Mary: Holy shit!

Sydney started crying and cuddles Matthew. Everyone stares and Henry.

Henry: What?

Luke: Confess, Henry.

Henry: Hey, I didn't do shit. I was no where near the light switch when it went out, now was I?

Matthew: You could have done something to the electricity beforehand?

Henry: humph.

Matthew: Well, we better solve thi-

Luke: Wait, Matthew. Where's your knife?

They all looked down. His knife was gone.

Matthew: The killer could have just taken it! I mean, the person sitting closest to the light was Jake!

Jake Kutcher: Hey, I didn't do nothing, man. I just want to solve this.

Mary Martinez: Well, I think it was Jake. Who do you think it was, Rick?

Rick: Umm...

Jake, Henry or Matthew

Tell me what you guys think! :)

• And see ya'll in 2 days!

• Henry

The final hour part 2 I heard a scream, and decided it would be best to turn on the light's back on. I stumbled around for the light swit

• Henry

Awesome work man!

The final hour part 2 I heard a scream, and decided it would be best to turn on the light's back on. I stumbled around for the light swit

• Jake

• Thanks!

finlander posted: »

Henry Awesome work man!

• Henry

• The final hour part 3

Rick: I think it's Henry.

Matthew: Me too.

Then he elbows Henry in the face and Luke pins him to the table.

Luke: Confess, Henry.

Henry: I didn't do nothing.

Then the light's go out. A scream is heard. Then the light's go back on and Sydney is on the floor with a knife in her back. Matthew just stares in shock. Henry hasn't moved. Luke let's him go.

Henry: See? I didn't do shit.

Luke: Sorry... What should we do now, Rick?

Rick: Make a list of suspects or Call the police

• Make a list of suspects

idk why, but i feel like calling the police will be a trap somehow :/

Great Job!

The final hour part 3 Rick: I think it's Henry. Matthew: Me too. Then he elbows Henry in the face and Luke pins him to the table.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.