The Stand [Character Submission Is Open]

Comments

• Name: Gustac 'Gus' Kirschtein

Biography: "Who cares about the past? It's only the NOW that counts...

Appearance: Like mai smexy avatar

Other: Actor.

• edited January 2015

Name: Allan Lettvin.

Biography: He was arrested for a organizated murder when he was 19 years old and was sentenced to 20 years in prison. Two years later, he escaped from prison and isolated in a dense forest, no one could find him. Even then he did not leave to visit his family once a month, while his stepfather was not at home. When the apocalypse began, he tried to save his family, but only managed to save his sister, Lucy.

Appearance: Smooth brown hair, black eyes, tall and lean, simple clothing (denim shorts and white shirt).

Other Special Things: He is very rude to strangers, and may even kill them. But when used to it, he talks with him and even tells a little about his life. If he is with someone he does not like, he can try to kill him while he sleeps.

Name: Lucy Lettvin.

Biography: She spent all her life with her mother and stepfather. One day, the apocalypse began, but she survived thanks to her brother.

Appearance: Loose hair smooth blonde, blue eyes, short, thin body, women's clothing (blue skirt and white tank top).

Other Special Things: She is very afraid, afraid of being eaten alive, to see people dying, especially her brother. She is shy and depressed, already tried to kill himself, only trust her brother, but not so much.

Alright, I'm gonna come off as a douchebag here, but I just wanted to ask if you guys could sort of spread around this story. I don't normal

• [Break the window]

Rachel reached down and picked up a small stone, tossing it up slightly into the air and then catching it again. She then turned to the window and threw the rock through the glass, watching it turn into small shards. "Whoa! Whoa! Rachel, what are you doing?!" Thomas suddenly yelled, and Rachel looked down at the window she had just shattered. "He's not coming. We might as well find our own way in." The alarm suddenly went off, and Rachel looked towards Uncle Thomas. "We need to hurry." Rachel spat out, then climbed through the window and ran inside. Uncle Thomas did not follow behind her, but instead waited outside, looking around for a hiding place. It was obvious he did not want to go to jail today, and to be fair, neither did Rachel. She had just gone with her gut feeling, and she had thrown a rock through a window. What was so difficult about that? She knew it herself that it was wrong. But she went with her gut feeling, and she was already in the pharmacy.

A recipe for disaster.

Rachel began walking through the lights, first checking behind the counter, and when being faced with no person, headed for the back room. On the metal door was a sigh that read EMPLOYEES ONLY in large, red letters. Rachel opened the door, and was instantly greeted with the smell of vomit and sickness. "Hello? Sir? Ma'am?" She called into the darkness, but was only responded to with a burst of coughing. She fumbled her hand around for the light switch, and flicked it on. The pharmacist, a sir, was lying on the floor in front of her, his neck swelling and vomit covering his pants. He looked deathly ill, and he turned his head and looked at Rachel with utmost fear. Garbled words came out of his mouth, and before Rachel could put them together the pharmacist vomited on to the floor again. Rachel yelped, backing up, and then turned to call for Uncle Thomas. "Uncle Thomas! Uncle Thomas! Come here! Call an ambulance!"

But Uncle Thomas was not paying attention. His eardrums we're currently being pounded with wheels and Diesel engines sputtering over paved roads. Army jeeps now lined the roads, driving down and in front of him. Thus, he realized that no police were coming, and that something was terribly wrong as he coughed into his fist. Certainly, something was very wrong.

DAY OF THE OUTBREAK

The Dark Man was there.

Raymond Pines could see him clearly. Yes, very clearly. He could see the hooded figure on the side of the road, just standing there and grinning at him. At first, Raymond had decided it was a simple mind trick. An illusion, if you will. After all, he had been driving for quite a while. Raymond slicked back his black hair and stared at the Dark Man once again. No, this was not a simple mirage. This was real. The Dark Man was standing there, grinning fiercely, with a sort of fiery gaze that pierced Raymond's soul. He felt as if the Dark Man could come and take his soul anyways.

Raymond blinked, and then the Dark Man was gone. "Small town bullshit." He told himself, snacking the side of his head to make sure he was fully awake, then stepped out of the car, albeit a little uneasy. He was here in this small town of Arnette, Texas, to pick up his cousin Lucas. The kid had apparently gotten into trouble with a gun, and his own family had shunned him. Now, he was waiting in the sheriff's office cell, after shooting some bully in the shoulder. Still, Raymond could not keep his own mind off of the strange hallucination, if that was even it, or if it were more a trick of the mind. Besides, it was pretty late, and the darkness could do that. But either way, Raymond crossed the street to go and grab his cousin.

The man stepped into the sheriff's office, and looked around at the chairs and the other assortments of things hanging around the office. Guns, paintings, pictures, the like. Raymond looked up at the police officer, who was busy reading a magazine. "Sir?" He asked quietly, and the man looked up from his PEOPLE Magazine. "Oh, uh, yeah. You Raymond?" A thick Southern accent protruded from his voice, and Raymond simply nodded. "I'm Raymond."

"Then I suppose," the police officer said, before jumbling down into his drawer, finally pulling out a key, "you want to come and get your cousin out."

"Yessir."

"There's a fine. Yer boy shot some kid in the shoulder. Ker-bam." The police officer reminded him, and Raymond sighed and nodded. He paid the fine, then walked up to the gate and let his cousin out. "Come on. We gotta get going." The officer waved goodbye before sitting down and returning to his magazine, and the two cousins stepped outside. Lucas was sulking and currently wasn't even looking at Raymond. "We're taking you back to your parents." Raymond said, and Lucas instinctively looked up and shook his head. "Fuck no! I mean, no! No! I don't want to go back there!"

"Well, like it or not," Raymond reprimanded, "you're going there."

"Shit. Just let me come with you, alright? Come on man. Oh shit. Oh shit!" Lucas cried out, and the two hopped inside Raymond's car. Raymond checked for the Dark Man again, and when he didn't see him, began to speed along the road. "Fine. I'll take you back to my place." Why was he doing this? Did he feel obligated or something? This was Lucas's parents responsibility, not his own.

But nonetheless, he turned away from Lucas's house, and sped off for Oklahoma City.

They went past the Texas state line, saying goodbye to Arnette and that police officer for what would likely be forever. Army jeeps passed them, catching the attention of the two, but they then shrugged it off. If only they knew.

"I'm feeling pretty tired." Lucas suddenly said, and Raymond sighed without opening his mouth. Oh, shit, you're tired?! I'm not, I only just drove over a few states to get you out of your fucking jail cell! Raymond did not responded with this, and instead said "Okay."

He did see a rest stop up ahead. And he was a little tired...

[Stop at the rest stop]

[Keep driving]

• [Stop at the rest stop]

[Break the window] Rachel reached down and picked up a small stone, tossing it up slightly into the air and then catching it again. She t

[Break the window] Rachel reached down and picked up a small stone, tossing it up slightly into the air and then catching it again. She t

Awesome Chapter!!!!!

• Stop at the rest stop.

• Stop at the rest stop

• ... Do you mind if I submit?

• No, not at all.

... Do you mind if I submit?

• Name: Oliver Bennet

Biography: He never had many friends in school. He was always lonely kind of person. He was on a trip in Disney when it all started. His parents died and his big brother and sister are unknown. The only one left his little brother , Jake. He cares so much for him , but he SO annoying. Not annoying that talks to much and that stuff , it´s actually because he acts and says thing like it have no results , either good or bad.

Appearance: black short heddle hair , brown eyes , african-american , 1,80 cm tall , 66 killogrammes.

Other Special Things: His parents name were Quirk and Hannah , his big brother was Jack and his big sister was Polly.

• Name: Jake Bennet

Biography: He was always , since he was a baby , asking for things and just getting them. He had always thinking that he was the best. He hates everything the most when he is tired or hungry. He is Oliver´s brother

Appearance: black short curly hair , brown eyes , african-american , 4,8 feet tall

Other Special Things:

Raymond sighed, finally giving in to Lucas's demands. "Fine. I'm pulling over." He did so, and Lucas yawned in happiness. "Great." Raymond shook his head, currently thinking about how his wallet would be slightly less faster because this kid wouldn't take responsibility for himself. The kid shot someone, and then he wouldn't go to his parents because he was afraid that his parents weren't going to be there? Well, I'm so sorry about that, why, I'll take you back to my apartment, and hey, while we're there I'll even let you meet my girlfriend, maybe we can have a fucking threesome.

Raymond jumped out, letting Lucas wait in the car, and stepped up to the front desk. A man of about forty sat there, and he peeked up, his round rimmed glasses bouncing up and his balding head shining with light. "Hey, nice to meet you. What's your business here?" He asked, smiling and holding out a hand. Raymond glared at a card strapped to the man's breast, reading HAROLD. Raymond smiled and returned the handshake. "I'm just here to buy a room for me and my cousin. Two beds are preferable." Harold nodded and reached back to grab a set of keys, then handed them over. "My pleasure. Twenty dollars for one night."

Raymond nodded, pulling out his wallet and then shifting through for any cash. Grumbling after finding none, he grabbed his credit card and looked back up. "Do you take credit?" Raymond asked, and Harold simply nodded. Raymond swiped the card, and waited to input his password on the screen. "You must not get much business up here, in the middle of nowhere."

Harold let out a sly smiled and chuckled. "You'd be surprised. Travelers, families, all kinds of people. It's a good business."

Raymond nodded, waved goodbye as he finally paid for the room, and grabbed the key. When he got back to car, Lucas was already asleep, and Raymond was forced to wake him up. Lucas sat up quickly, and then the two headed for their room. Raymond found an ATM upstairs, and in case they had to stay another night, got a few twenties. When they got in their room, Lucas stayed up watching TV all night, but Raymond decided that he wouldn't have slept anyways. He was too busy thinking about the Dark Man.

That morning the two were woken up by a loud crash and honking. Raymond quickly ran outside to see the scene, followed by a weary Lucas. Raymond's car, apparently having come to life, was speeding down the road. Spray painted on the back in red letters were the words FUK U. Artistry at it's finest.

Raymond walked downstairs and slammed another twenty on the desk.

DAY OF THE OUTBREAK

Brittany Manson was sitting on the beach, watching the waves flow and the wind blow. Children and dogs played out in the water, laughing and barking. Pudgy parents watched from afar in one piece suits, waving at their children. Teenagers hung out on beach towels, talking and tanning. Young lovers were on the ferris wheel, kissing and necking. Brittany herself was at the beach to simply relax. She brushed back red hair from her sunglasses, and then laid back down on her towel. She was quite pretty, with her skintight bikini around her and the freckles that dotted her cheeks. Nobody would likely have ever guessed that she was pregnant. That was all the way back in Wingate, where some guy named Randy had an old one night stand with this girl. God, Randy was such a hick name. Rachel still remembered the words that he had spoken before seducing her.

"Hey red, how's it goin' doll?"

God, it had been so stupid. She would never have done it...had she been sober. But a drunken girl was no match for the pickup lines of men.

And now she had a fetus in her stomach.

Brittany found herself slowly drifting to sleep.

Brittany finally found herself waking up, and she mumbled something inaudible, as she stood up. "Oh God." Her head was hurting horribly, and she could hear...ticking. Yes, it was ticking. What was that ticking? What was that ticking?

Brittany sat up, looking across the beach to be surprised to find it empty. Other then one figure.

A man in a black robe stood before her, and although she could not see his face, she could see the outline of his smile. She felt scared. More scared then Brittany had in her entire life.

[Stand up]

["Hello?"]

["Where is everyone?"]

• [Stand up] Well xd

Awesome Chapter!!

[Stop at the rest stop] Raymond sighed, finally giving in to Lucas's demands. "Fine. I'm pulling over." He did so, and Lucas yawned in ha

• [Stand up]

[Stop at the rest stop] Raymond sighed, finally giving in to Lucas's demands. "Fine. I'm pulling over." He did so, and Lucas yawned in ha

• The image of episode 3 is a foreshadowing?

• [Stand up]

• [Stand up]

• Nah. Just random diseased dead people.

Plus, that wouldn't be foreshadowing, that'd be spoiling.

supersagig posted: »

The image of episode 3 is a foreshadowing?

• [Stand up]

• [stand up]

things got a little complicated...

• [Stand Up]

• Let's [Stand up]

A man in a black robe doesn't feel like anything good tho.

• [Stand up]

Brittany stood up, staring and shivering at the man in the dark robe. No words were spoken as the two stared at each other, the Dark Man with a shining grin and Brittany with a shattered look of fear. The Dark Man rose up a hand, his middle finger and thumb clasped together. "Brittany, Brittany, Brittany, my love for you Brittany." He then snapped his two fingers before Brittany could even respond, as she fell to the floor, the only sound being heard was a thunder strike, lightning flashing in the clouds.

Brittany woke up quickly, not jumping up but instead laying on her towel still. She looked around to make sure the man in the robe was gone, and gone he was. Replacing his eerie presence were the dogs and the children playing in the ocean. Brittany looked around, peering into the ocean just to make sure the Dark Man was gone.

The Dark Man was truly gone, it seemed. Locked in a place in her dreams. Brittany sighed, brushing off her bad dream and laying back down on the towel.

DAY OF THE OUTBREAK

Hugo Brown was standing at the front door of his parent's house. It was after a long time of being away, off in his own land. That was back in Scottsdale. Now, he had finally returned to the little village next to old Scottsdale. The little township didn't really have a name, it was really just that place next to Scottsdale. Nonetheless, it was Hugo's hometown, and he had returned to see his family after studying "abroad" as his father described it. Hugo smiled at the thought of his father, who had recently gotten into trouble with some troubled folk. It was a deal to protect the family, provide them with food and electricity. Of course, it was at a price. And lately, Hugo's father hadn't had a job.

Hugo knocked on the door with his fist three times, growing in annoyance. Why weren't they answering? He knocked on the door three more times, then waited for a few seconds. "Open up! It's Hugo!" He called out into the house, and frowned when nobody answered. Rubbing his shaved head, Hugo grabbed the door knob and turned it. Surprisingly, the door opened up, having been unlocked for some unknown reason. Hugo swallowed hard, then stepped inside. "Hello? Mom? Dad? Chris?" He called out, his eyes darting back and forth. No sound came from the building other than creaks and groans from the structure.

Suddenly, his foot hit something hiding away in the darkness. Hugo stopped, looking down as his eyes adjusted to the dark. Staring up at him, the object his foot had just kicked, was Hugo's father. "Dad?" Hugo rasped, looking at his father's body, the dead's face contorted into a scream. His chest was full of bullet holes, and the floor was caked in blood. "Oh my God..." Hugo whimpered, looking at his father on the floor. "Who the hell?!" Suddenly, a voice startled him from across the house, and Hugo tore his head up. He stopped moving. He didn't recognize that voice. "Hugo Brown! Are you a Brown family member? Maybe a cop?" Hugo doubted it however. He didn't see any cops outside, nor any other cars. He had to make sure...

A gunshot suddenly rang out through the halls, and Hugo leaped from his father's body. He fell on to his back, then scrambled quickly as more gunshots fired through the house. "That's the udder one! Dat's him!" A man with a thick unrecognizable accent began yelling, and Hugo was quickly followed by loud footsteps as he ran for the door. He grabbed be doorknob and pushed open, just as another gunshot rang out, and Hugo recoiled. He felt the hot lead pierce his side, and he stumbled over, hitting the ground. "Oh fuck!" He cried out, but adrenaline set in and he got back up, limping away. Hugo rushed to his car, falling behind it as the men with the guns got out and began firing. They quickly advanced towards the car, as Hugo reached out and grabbed the handle of the front car door. He opened it and climbed into the seat, hunched down so they couldn't shoot him through the window. Grabbing the gun loaded with blanks from his time at the club, which was on the console, he pulled in and shot the fake bullets at the men running around. They instinctively dove for cover as Hugo hit the gas and sped off. "Oh fuck..." He said, grabbing his side to stop the blood flow, but it began to squeeze through his fingers. Hugo tried to grab his phone to call 911, but passed out on the outskirts of Scottsdale before he could even touch the nine.

Meanwhile, over in the same club that Hugo was normally bouncing when not on break, sat Carlos Txapelduna, watching the girls on stage undress themselves and dance. He smiled to himself, reaching into his pocket to throw up a few dollars at the current bimbo he was looking at, a blonde with very nice curves and spectacular red clothes. At least, the clothes she was wearing right then. Just before he could, the man sitting beside him, a guy with long, matted hair and a face smiled and patted his arm. "Hey, you'll find better things to spend your money on." He said, and Carlos turned around, peering his green eyes at the man. "Who da hell are you?" He asked, a distinctive Boston accent coming out, one that he had picked up while on his trip through New York. The man smiled, rubbing his denim jacket and adjusting a smiley face button on it, sitting directly next to a button with a pig on it reading in red lettering, apparently supposed to be blood, "WHAT'S YOUR PORK?"

"My name's Richard Freemore. And you, I believe are Carlos Txapelduna, right?"

Carlos was startled, as he stared down the man. "How did you know that?" He asked, and Richard smiled. "Saw you coming in. When you were talking to the bouncer over there you said your name." Carlos was slightly scared that this man was studying him so intently, but began thinking about where had heard the name Richard Freemore at. "Look, if you ever want to talk, here's my card." Richard said, standing up and gently placing a card on the table, but Carlos was too distracted. A brunette had just come out, dancing to "Good Vibrations."

"Yeah, sure man. See you later." Carlos smiled, but Richard was already gone.

However, Richard Freemore's name pushed away Carlos's current dirty thoughts, as he finally figured out where he had heard it from. Richard Freemore was a serial rapist in North Carolina. He remembered hearing about it because they never caught the guy. And Carlos had just met him.

"I'm digging up good vibrations!" The Beach Boys sang over the radio while men yelped in joy for the women of the evening on stage, while Carlos rushed for the bathroom and vomited in the toilet. He left Club Moon Eclipse soon after that, approaching his car, still sick. He never had picked up not even seen Richard Freemore's card, but if he had he would have seen a red King of Diamonds, creased and wrinkled.

Carlos started his car, looking at his wheel as he began to think about where to go. "I'm digging up bad vibrations..." He whispered, slightly smiling to himself, but still unhappy. He could go back to his college dorm, or he could head on over to his favorite diner. Then again, he could go watch a movie. Anything to get his mind off of Richard Freemore.

[Go back to the dorm]

[Go to the diner]

[Go to the movies]

• [Go to the diner]

[Stand up] Brittany stood up, staring and shivering at the man in the dark robe. No words were spoken as the two stared at each other, th

• edited January 2015

[Go to the diner]

Great Chapter. YAY! Carlos Txapelduna! And, wow: the Dark Man...

[Stand up] Brittany stood up, staring and shivering at the man in the dark robe. No words were spoken as the two stared at each other, th

• [Go to the diner]

You presented Hugo so good, I'm so happy!

• [Go to dinner]

Great chapter!

• [Go to the diner]

• [Go back to the dorm]

• [Go to the diner]

• Go to the diner

• edited January 2015

For all a bit confused about my new schedule, namely @supersagig and @LiquidChicagoTed as they read all my stories (thanks!) I have a new schedule for them shown in my profile description!

So that means a new The Stand tonight!

• [Go to the diner]

Carlos decided that it was best to head to the diner after a second of thinking, then quickly kicked into gear and drove into the night. Hopefully a good bite to eat would help calm him...

Carlos relaxed, the tension in his mind at ease suddenly, as he laid back in his seat and breathed. He pulled up to a red light and stopped, and relaxed again. However, he was sure he saw someone watching him from the side of the road, a large grin on their face. All that he could think of was Richard Freemore, watching him from the side of the road.

He knows I know he knows I know

Carlos thought quickly, his heartbeat rapidly going up at a steady rate, and he was relieved as the light changed green. Carlos pulled into the diner, a place with checkerboard floors and the name of Porkton's. He stepped in and ordered a plate of barbecue, then sat the tinfoil plate down, grabbing a plastic fork from his table. He looked around the room, noticing only a few people were hanging around, including a woman holding a small child.

Carlos felt safe in here, but he should have realized he wasn't when the child coughed.

Crazy, toys in the attic, I am crazy. - Pink Floyd

And I feel fine... - R.E.M.

Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side. - Lou Reed

Richard Freemore, better known as Russell Flem, or Robby Fry, was walking down the streets of Las Vegas after leaving Arizona had headed on down to old Nevada. He passed a hooker and a whore, then proceeded to grab a gambling woman who was headed out of a casino named Flowing Heights. The woman's name was Miranda Potter, and Russell Flem took her away to the bathroom, leaving her a sobbing mess. He stepped out with a grin on his face, then proceeded to corner a homeless man in an alleyway.

He left, a bit of blood stuck to his mouth, but Robby Fry quickly rubbed it off of himself. He walked along the crowds of people, walking inside a hotel and then breaking into a couple's room. He smothered the woman with a pillow, then drowned the man in his own bathtub.

Randy Ferguson proceeded out of the hotel, stealing a cop's taser after choking him to death in a bathroom, then found a bouncer in one of the hotels. He drugged him, then pulled him to the bathroom. Randy turned the taser on and threw it into the toilet, giving the bouncer the most deadly swirly of his life.

Rick Fandy pushed someone off of their balcony.

Raymond Fabricio stabbed a guy with a broken bottle.

Finally, Richard Freemore stepped outside in the streets, and put his hands on his hips. "This is a good spot." He decided. Overall, it had been a damn fine day for Roland Falk.

DAY TWO OF THE OUTBREAK

Evelyn Winston coughed into her hand, not one of sickness but a bit of tickle in her throat. Her son, however, had caught himself a nasty flu. "It's okay Harry. I'll stay home with you today honey." She said, watching the sick boy writhe in his bed as she stroked his head. He was nine years old, but seven when his father died. Evelyn smiled, patting the side of his face. He was sweating profusely, as cliche as that word sounded. Evelyn smiled once more inside, thinking about cliches while her son was busy wheezing.

Across the room was the TV, currently blaring an episode of SpongeBob where Patrick kept answering the phone humorously at the Krusty Krab. After a few more jokes and shoe-ins, Evelyn decided she had had enough. "If you have anymore problems honey, just call me up." She said, then opened his door and headed downstairs. Normally, she would be at her job as a police officer, but under such special circumstances she was sure they could let her off. Evelyn propped her feet up on the coffee table and plopped down on the couch. She turned on the living room's TV, and turned it to Channel 4, the news. "Channel Four News." Evelyn droned, watching with the bags under her eyes as the monotone newscaster appeared on set. He began talking about some murders in Las Vegas and how nobody had seen who had done them, and Evelyn yawned. Las Vegas cops get all the interesting job. "All the cops in the donut shop go, way-oh-way-oh, way-oh-waaayyy-ohhhh."

Singing older songs always seemed to make her happy, but while Evelyn was happily whispering to herself, she missed the news about a strain of flu the locals were calling Captain Trips. Instead, she just got to see the newscaster switch the channel to the weather.

DAY FIVE OF THE OUTBREAK

Nozomi Mizami sat in her dorm, reading a book simply titled Swan Song. She found it to be a fascinating book, if a little strange. Nozomi stretched out, placing a library receipt in the book as a placeholder. She then stretched out on her bed, as she waited for her friend Jason to come back.

Finally, after around perhaps an hour of waiting, Nozomi was fast asleep on her bed when the a pounding came from the other side of her door. She jumped up, an extremely soft sleeper, and rushed for the door. Nozomi quickly grabbed the doorknob, happy to see her friend pop in, but was unpleasantly surprised. Jason came tumbling in, his skin red and putrid, and he was covered in sweat. "What the fuck?!" Nozomi said aloud, suddenly grabbing her mouth as Jason fell on to the floor. "It's that flu...Jesus Christ! I'm hot, sticky sweet, from my head, to my feet!"

Delirious.

Two days earlier, a trucker had walked up and coughed on Jason before himself falling over, unconscious. Two days after that incident, everybody in the university had become sick, Jason being called by them "Patient Zero." Assholes. Nozomi pulled Jason up and put him on the bed, which took perhaps five minutes due to the fact that Jason weighed 170 pounds and Nozomi only 120. "You're gonna be fine Jason. You're gonna be fine." She repeated over and over, patting him on his side and squeezing his hand. "Pour some sugar on me! In the name of love!" Jason screamed, and then his face began to grow green and red. Jason began to violently cough, shaking about as Nozomi grabbed his neck. He was about to vomit, as she felt the warm bile in his throat. If she didn't push him over, he was going to choke on his own vomit.

Suddenly, shots rang out down the halls as people screamed and some other men began to yell. "There! Breaching room 503!" One of the men yelled, and Nozomi stared at her room number. A five-oh-three stared back at her.

She had to decide what to do now, and quickly.

[Hide]

[Push Jason over]

• [Push Jason over] Great chapter!

[Go to the diner] Carlos decided that it was best to head to the diner after a second of thinking, then quickly kicked into gear and drov

• [Push Jason over]

[Go to the diner] Carlos decided that it was best to head to the diner after a second of thinking, then quickly kicked into gear and drov

Sign in to comment in this discussion.