Every nine years they makea CGI monkey island game

Look.... 2ed2d31459cce28168ea7a48ba99c742.png

This is not a very serious thread, by the way

Comments

• vEXvEX
    edited June 2009
    Pirates vs global warming:
    pirates_and_globalwarming.jpg

So I guess with these new MI games we should see plenty of new pirates? ;-)
  • edited June 2009
    vEX wrote: »

:p.
  • edited June 2009
    vEX wrote: »

And more pirates will lessen global warming
  • edited June 2009
    If we all traveled by sail boat imagine the money we would save. GO WIND POWERED TRANSPORTATION!!!!!
  • edited June 2009
    as far as i know, all MI games have been CGI O_O' (yes, even the third one)
  • edited June 2009
    glenfx wrote: »
    as far as i know, all MI games have been CGI O_O' (yes, even the third one)

Oh...you're one of those people...:rolleyes: Yeah we have the same exact post count as of now. 129
  • edited June 2009
    the uprising has started! the pirate party got 7% of the votes in the swedish EU election. yes, it's true. and it's all because of ToMI. pre order today.
  • edited June 2009
    Errr... I see a 9 year gap between escape and tales.... Aside from that I make the average wait time between games to be just under 5 years. (For the average wait time between games you can't include SMI when working it out).

[EDIT] and they're still going better than the latest Duke Nukem' game :P
  • edited June 2009
    Marduk wrote: »
    Errr... I see a 9 year gap between escape and tales.... Aside from that I make the average wait time between games to be just under 5 years. (For the average wait time between games you can't include SMI when working it out).

[EDIT] and they're still going better than the latest Duke Nukem' game :P

Hey donald I wasn't being serious with this . Although I guess your serious analysis in a goofy thread is goofy in it self. As for the new Duke game, as far as I know 3dRealms went belly up , or had the pants sued off it where the they can found back some place in the strone age.....we could be waiting a very long time now.
  • edited June 2009
    doodo! wrote: »
    Hey donald I wasn't being serious with this . Although I guess your serious analysis in a goofy thread is goofy in it self. As for the new Duke game, as far as I know 3dRealms went belly up , or had the pants sued off it where the they can found back some place in the strone age.....we could be waiting a very long time now.

I wasn't being serious in any other sense that I wasn't being amusing. Sometimes I just say things that cross my mind.

The Duke Nukem thing was my idea of a joke, but I often laugh at things other people don’t find so funny.

However I had heard that the rights to duke nukem were purchased by one of the companies that purchased their divided assets.
  • edited June 2009
    Did anybodyvseriously manage to finish Monkey Island in under a year, meaning that they were ready to play the sequel in 1991?

I never figured to follow the storekeeper.
  • edited June 2009
    I never finished the first part (without walkthrough). I got the t-shirt from swordmaster and the idol, but I didn't understand the map.
    But hey, I was an 11 year old Norwegian kid when I played it first time. Still impressed that I got that far.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.