Predictions for Episode 2 Deaths...

2»

Comments

• Are you ****ing kidding me?! Here Royland is defending Gared and the house and Talia is trying to roll about with Gared like a bunch of teenagers?? Winter is coming but that is no excuse to sit around! We move NOW! Everything if fine!!

I don't trust Talia, when Gared's family died she almost jumped in a bed with him to consolate the boy. X-D

• K0t0K0t0 Banned
    edited January 2015

shit hits the fan, like episode 3 of twd where you lose atleast four characters you had from the beginning and your opinions of the remaining characters drastically change. Also introduced Christa my favourite character. **** you Clem, Christa looked after you for 2 years and taught you wilderness survival and yet you're still glorifying Lee? Ungrateful lil girl.

Choombi posted: »

i'm going to throw a risky bet and say there won't be any major character death next episode. obviously someone is going to die, first of

• thats eztreeemely shallow. Though the viper thing probably is KL because Tyrion describes it as such in ep1

I have a prediction for who dies based on the episode titles. The Lost Lords - Notice lords this is plural. Rodrik could return, and die.

• Ethan: Gared was sent to the wall.
    Lord Whitehill will remember that detail

But its TTG so I didnt care.

I can't really see Gared dying-he's got a pretty major role as one of the only two people who knows about the thing Lord Forrester told him

• edited January 2015

Go to bed, K0t0, you are drunk.

K0t0 posted: »

thats eztreeemely shallow. Though the viper thing probably is KL because Tyrion describes it as such in ep1

• K0t0K0t0 Banned
    edited January 2015

Well personally I picked Royland for sentinal because Duncan was boring, if my Royland dies because he is sentinal then it will be the only instance of me doing over a choice based solely on making my narrative more interesting (Ive given up on choices making any difference, and I will always complain about it for as long as TTG continue to falsely advertise it)

• but its not true

Go to bed, K0t0, you are drunk.

• I don't think we will see much of the purple wedding in the game since the actor of Joffrey is no part of the show anymore and I don't think they'll get him to voice his character. But the outcome of the purple wedding will surely mix things up for Mira in King's Landing.

• he is shown to be quite aggressive, he gets angry and jumps right into a choice without thinking things through. I can see Ramsey Snow taking his temper to his advantage.

dojo32161 posted: »

Sir Royland Degore, I just don't think he'll survive.

• The Whitehills can't do anything about it. The Night's Watch is a venerated order, respected highly enough that deserting the Wall is a death sentence recognized by the Seven Kingdoms. When you join, you forswear all other duties and roles, even birthright. You're a brother for life, and no one but the Night's Watch can hold a claim on your life or anything you have. They don't let people walk in and kill their soldiers or meddle.

What may happen is Britt gets sentenced to the Wall as well(circumstances pending), and tries to fuck with Gared. He won't go after him directly, as he's a craven. But what will happen, and I'm sure of this, is that the favor given to Gared by Talia is going to get forcefully taken away at some point, as a "kick the dog" action by a minor antagonist.

I can't really see Gared dying-he's got a pretty major role as one of the only two people who knows about the thing Lord Forrester told him

• Malcolm. Asher may not know the way back to Ironrath and Malcolm's death would leave him stranded and open up some decent opportunities to make new allies.

Perhaps whoever you chose for Sentinel, too. I don't think we'll get any major Forrester deaths.

• Plus they could just use voice clips from the show for that scene, considering it's intended to be the same scene from the TV series. If Mira is in King's Landing and the Red Wedding just happened, the Purple Wedding is kind of a necessity. If she magically misses it then that's kind of a cop out.

Bluebirdo posted: »

Joffrey. I'm only being partly facetious here, but that brings up a potentially cool way to weave the game into the show. If you remember

Sign in to comment in this discussion.