game of thrones

hi. im in the uk and have bought the game of thrones season pass from playstation store but it will not download the season pass. why cant i download it if i have paid for it

Comments

• Did it not download anything? So far the first episode is the only episode out so you should have downloaded the demo and episode one. If you didn't get either of those then maybe PSN is still having problems.

• hi yeah i have played the downloadable episode 1 but i also purchased the season pass which wont let me download it but it does say on playstation store content can be downloaded once it has been released and i thought the season pass has been released with being able to purchase it but must not be available to download yet i dont know.

Did it not download anything? So far the first episode is the only episode out so you should have downloaded the demo and episode one. If you didn't get either of those then maybe PSN is still having problems.

• In the game when you pick episodes from the main menu does it say 'season pass purchased' or something like that? If so you're golden. You don't need to download anything else besides the demo and the episodes.

• yeah it says season pass purchased but wont download and i did download the episode one then played that and deleted it to wait untill the season pass was released but yet it does say season pass purchased

In the game when you pick episodes from the main menu does it say 'season pass purchased' or something like that? If so you're golden. You don't need to download anything else besides the demo and the episodes.

• If it says purchased then you have it (or should do) and from then on you should be able to download the rest when they come out for free. When they do be careful you dont accidentally pay for them again.

tripitaka posted: »

yeah it says season pass purchased but wont download and i did download the episode one then played that and deleted it to wait untill the season pass was released but yet it does say season pass purchased

• What firewall said. You download the episodes individually. You only purchase the season pass, you don't download it. So if you deleted episode one, you might want to re-download it if you plan on playing it again. And then just download each episode as they are released.

yeah it says season pass purchased but wont download and i did download the episode one then played that and deleted it to wait untill the season pass was released but yet it does say season pass purchased

• thank you very much for your help puhchewychomp i am downloading episode one again now and will download all episodes as they come out and also thank you to everybody else who has given me the help on this page. thank you so much

What firewall said. You download the episodes individually. You only purchase the season pass, you don't download it. So if you deleted e

• No problem. Enjoy the game.

thank you very much for your help puhchewychomp i am downloading episode one again now and will download all episodes as they come out and also thank you to everybody else who has given me the help on this page. thank you so much

• will do and thanks.

No problem. Enjoy the game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.