I Personally am excited for this game....

Telltale in my opinion has NEVER disappointed me and I am excited for this game love Minecraft and would love to see Telltale get into this property with Mojang/Microsoft

Also Minecraft doesn't really have any story so Telltale can go all out and have an interesting plot and twist on things in the Minecraft canon/lore

Comments

• I'm more interested than flat out excited really. Like, I have no idea how the hell Telltale is gonna pull this off.

• I'm not excited at all honestly. The game is gonna have to be super amazing for me to even give it a chance.

• I'm not excited for it but I am curious to find out what they will come up with.

Minecraft doesn't really have any story

That's the good thing about it, it's like any toy. You have to use your imagination to come up with a story.

• Are the OP and me the only people excited for this?

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited December 2014

No, you're not.

You can, however, be rather certain that the big invasion of new members who were fans of Minecraft before will only arrive once the first episode is out. It has been exactly like that for TWaU, for TWD, for Back to the Future even. And I just experienced about the same thing in the Dreamfall Chapters forums.

You'll see the excitement explode come Episode 1, probably not before.

Are the OP and me the only people excited for this?

• Actually, I'm looking pretty forward to this too! I am stunned by the amount of skepticism on this forum. Given their past work, I think Telltale is going to do a terrific job! :)

• I kinda am..may seem stupid to people but whatever.

• I'm like you, Telltale has never really let me down, although I havent played Tales of Borderlands because I dont like the borderlands series in general so I just didn't play it..

Im personally really excited for this Minecraft is easily one of my favorite game so Telltale my favorite game developers making a game out of it, a story mode out of a free roaming game! That's what im excited for :D Can't wait.

• edited December 2014

I'm looking forward to it! :D

Although I do hope it has more puzzles in it than Walking Dead Season 2, and Tales from the Borderlands had. Don't get me wrong, I loved both of those games, but I kinda miss the number of puzzles that TellTale used to put in their games like "Strongbad's Cool Game for Attractive People" and "Tales of Monkey Island." :)

• no I'm still pissed that they are wasting their time with this shit

• Out of all the telltale games I played back to the future, Jurassic park, poker night "if you count that" and tales from the borderlands I was NEVER disappointed and I have full confidence in Telltale plus I love minecraft so it's a match made in heaven.

• You should. It's a great game. Telltale made it far more likeable :)

ClemyIsLove posted: »

I'm like you, Telltale has never really let me down, although I havent played Tales of Borderlands because I dont like the borderlands serie

• Like Crips said, they managed to make even some people who detest the Borderlands universe like the game, it's really looking like it'll be a great series, especially after its stellar first episode.

ClemyIsLove posted: »

I'm like you, Telltale has never really let me down, although I havent played Tales of Borderlands because I dont like the borderlands serie

• Ill give it a go when the next episode comes out so I don't have to wait if I really like it :D

cherz for that guys :)

dojo32161 posted: »

Like Crips said, they managed to make even some people who detest the Borderlands universe like the game, it's really looking like it'll be a great series, especially after its stellar first episode.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.