I made some Monkey Island guys in the Sims 3 because of all the excitement

edited June 2009 in Tales of Monkey Island
4034a2ca25b67c14.jpg
GUYBRUSH

4034a2ca2a3e5309.jpgelaine and LeChuck dont get along very well. that's stan the used salesman in the white hat

4034a2ca2a3e362a.jpg

4034a2ca2a3e6e6d.jpg
wally and herman toothrot

4034a2ca25ba9cd2.jpg
the voodoo lady just sitting around, as usual

4034a2ca25ba84c5.jpg
lechuck went around a corner and scared the shit out of elaine

4034a2ca25b7be89.jpg
so guybrush went and insulted him. lechuck's little portrait then said "lechuck is mad at guybrush" and had him all sad and frowning

4034a2ca25b7d70c.jpg
so guybrush reaped the rewards

:D

Comments

• edited June 2009
    dude I totally made Guybrush and Elaine three days ago
  • edited June 2009
    is it me, or does the sims 3 looks exactly like the sims 2?
  • edited June 2009
    it's you.
  • edited June 2009
    I bet Herman Toothrot is your neighborhood's Senor Cardgage. Watch out, Wally!
  • edited June 2009
    My wife is really into that game
  • edited June 2009
    Been playing it too a bit. It's nice. Looks nicer than 2, but doesn't really thrill me :p I like other games more.
  • edited June 2009
    Been checking this game out, never got 2 but is sims 3 good?
  • edited June 2009
    sims 3 gets rid of a ton of annoyances that were in 2
  • edited June 2009
    Awesome work Duate those characters look mad! :thumbsup:
  • edited June 2009
    elaine's only mad when talking to lechuck, because he does crap like insulting and slapping her
  • edited June 2009
    Can you play as ghosts yet? I only installed it on my PC for my wife and have not actually played it myself.
  • edited June 2009
    Irishmile wrote: »
    Can you play as ghosts yet? I only installed it on my PC for my wife and have not actually played it myself.
    i heard you can, but i havent tried it yet

i think you can even get married to ghosts :P
  • edited June 2009
    sims become ghosts after their death, I believe. The sims I got aren't elders yet.
  • edited June 2009
    The ghosts are awesome. They hang out at the graveyard at night, too. You can go by there and socialize with them. And if you go high in the science career...
    ...you can resurrect a household member that has died if you have their urn, but they don't come back as a human, just as a ghost that lives in your household like everyone else.
  • edited June 2009
    The ghosts are awesome. They hang out at the graveyard at night, too. You can go by there and socialize with them. And if you go high in the science career...
    ...you can resurrect a household member that has died if you have their urn, but they don't come back as a human, just as a ghost that lives in your household like everyone else.
    so obviously i should totally do this with lechuck, huh :D
  • edited June 2009
    Duate wrote: »
    so obviously i should totally do this with lechuck, huh :D
    YES, and the way that they die affects how they look, and the sounds their ghost gives off. :)
  • edited June 2009
    lol that's freaky. Though tmy sims didn't do anything in science. Would have to raise a new one for that. Maybe their baby boy.
  • edited June 2009
    Hmm.. what would the best way to kill off old LeChuck?

the easiest way I suppose is start a fire in a small room and then take away the door.
  • edited June 2009
    Irishmile wrote: »
    Hmm.. what would the best way to kill of old LeChuck?

the easiest way I suppose is start a fire in a small room and then take away the door.
    Yeah, that could work. As for pool drowning.. sims can climb out the side of the pool now, so selling the pool ladder won't kill them. If you want to drown them, build a wall around the edge of the pool.
  • edited June 2009
    In sims 2 I once made a house lot entirely of water (except right under my house) The house I made look like a huge wooden ship.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.