Site with trivia and picture references

Im sure alot of you have stumbled upon this site before... I did once while ago looking for screen caps of the old games.

But this site has a lot of cool stuff on it like trivia and picture comparisons for a lot of the demos and different versions of the games over the years.... Not for just MI either.

http://home.comcast.net/~ervind/

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    ATMachine's site is scary but great.
  • edited June 2009
    Yeah... he or she must really enjoy brown
  • edited June 2009
    Wow, I've read almost every text about Monkey Island on that site now! Very, very interesting!
  • edited June 2009
    Yeah who ever ATMachine is they did a great service to us all.... I hope they continue with all the new stuff coming out.
  • edited June 2009
    l wonder what is atm's email since the orange box thingy that he/she said isn't a mailbox in the japanese ver of maniac mansion is actually a japanese post box (I remember it from the american version of Phoenix Wright as well as lookin at the difference between the american n japanese ver ofR. City Ranson
  • edited June 2009
    doom saber wrote: »
    l wonder what is atm's email since the orange box thingy that he/she said isn't a mailbox in the japanese ver of maniac mansion is actually a japanese post box (I remember it from the american version of Phoenix Wright as well as lookin at the difference between the american n japanese ver ofR. City Ranson

I actually sent a message to ATM saying that, and he said he knew already, other people had told him, but he had never updated that page.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.