Who was Gregor's sentinal?

2»

Comments

• No problem.

Oh wow, I feel stupid now. Thanks :P

• Then how did the Maester get the bracer of the Sentinel?

ArthurV posted: »

Lord Gregor's Sentinel died at the Red Wedding.

• Did you not read the other comments in reply to ArthurV?

Maybe they have just more than one gauntlets. I mean it's just a piece of leather and a symbol. Not a magic item.

Most likely answer right there.

Antler_Man posted: »

Then how did the Maester get the bracer of the Sentinel?

• Ortengryn specifies that maesters can't be sentinels. The Bracer being in his possession is either a plothole or the previous Sentinel left it behind within the knowledge that he may be killed during the war. It was probably either Norren or Thermund.

JakeSt123 posted: »

I'm gonna say Norren. Then again that makes me wonder how Ortengryn got the armband. Maybe he was the Sentinel for Gregor?

• I feel as if it may have been Norren.

• edited May 2015

Why would the Sentinel go to war with something that makes him easy to distinguish, as well as easy to loot.

Antler_Man posted: »

Then how did the Maester get the bracer of the Sentinel?

• Gosh, I never thought that this was answered. Thanks for the info, Arthur! :D

ArthurV posted: »

Lord Gregor's Sentinel died at the Red Wedding.

• If either of the candidates had been sentinel before i'm sure they would have mentioned it.

Omid's cat posted: »

It was lord "Another Writer's Lapse". Damn you, Telltale. Where's the logic?! Ethan has to choose his sentinel (first very important decision) but never says (or asks) who was former one, his father's most trusted man. It's just... Eh.

• Surprised nobody has considered Rodrik. Even though he's Gregor's son, he would've been old enough. I'm not sure if being sentinel prohibits you from becoming Lord if you're the next of kin, but who knows. Otherwise, I'd say it had to be someone who was at the Red Wedding. It wasn't Duncan. Duncan was castellan.

• Gregor would've picked his sentinel when he first became lord, and that was 16 years before the start of the game. Rodrik would've only been about ten at the least.

Ryanoo posted: »

Surprised nobody has considered Rodrik. Even though he's Gregor's son, he would've been old enough. I'm not sure if being sentinel prohibits

• True didn't really look at it that way.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Gregor would've picked his sentinel when he first became lord, and that was 16 years before the start of the game. Rodrik would've only been about ten at the least.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.