What form does LeChuck have this time?

I was looking at the TMI trailer once again when I suddenly realized one thing - what form does LeChuck have? Unfortunately, he looks like a zombie (again :() but that would be sooo(oo) über boring that I imagine he isn't. So, what could he be else? A crazy housewife with a beard made of velvet? :D

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Sheepbrush wrote: »
    I was looking at the TMI trailer once again when I suddenly realized one thing - what form does LeChuck have? Unfortunately, he looks like a zombie (again :() but that would be sooo(oo) über boring that I imagine he isn't. So, what could he be else? A crazy housewife with a beard made of velvet? :D
    Spoiler time!
    It's already been revealed that he's human.
  • edited June 2009
    I read in a preview that LeChuck will change into a human during the start of the first episode (instead of being banished for enternity... which is great because else there would be no game :D).

http://www.adventuregamers.com/article/id,1024
  • edited June 2009
    He doesn't look too healthy then ....interesting...
  • edited June 2009
    Spoiler time!
    It's already been revealed that he's human.

WHAT?! Man... Dude... My whole world is upside down now! :eek: He does not look like one, except for my grandma-in-law... :confused:
  • edited June 2009
    WHAT?! Man... Dude... My whole world is upside down now! :eek: He does not look like one, except for my grandma-in-law... :confused:

Maybe thats pre-transformation?
  • edited June 2009
    LOL... it could work, we have not seen him in that form yet.
  • edited June 2009
    It's true, from what we've seen, he's not changed yet. It happens within the first few minutes of the first episode. And it has to do with why Guybrush has a voodoo cursed hand.
  • edited June 2009
    He's reduced to human form by Guybrush.
  • edited June 2009
    He's reduced to human form by Guybrush.
    I'm not sure reduced is the right way. I mean..
    he's mortal again. As in not dead.
    That could be bad. He might not have his voodoo powers anymore, but still. And.. how do you think LeChuck would react to being
    human and alive again
    ?
  • edited June 2009
    He better hope Elaine doesn't ask him to drop dead again.
  • edited June 2009
    Irishmile wrote: »

Haha. That's pretty funny. :p
  • edited June 2009
    Irishmile wrote: »

This just made me realize something. With LeChuck alive again, he'd surely be going after Elaine. What if Guybrush does something stupid that puts his relationship with Elaine in jeopardy?
  • edited June 2009
    And.. how do you think LeChuck would react to being
    human and alive again
    ?

Well, hopefully he'll have more luck at it than Barbossa did.
  • edited June 2009
    I'm starting to get the strange feeling that Guybrush and LeChuck's roles are going to be reversing, in a sense. I suspect a possible Undead Guybrush.
  • edited June 2009
    Could be fun!
    Btw I'm sure LeChuck's gonna die, again. Die as a living, not as a dead :p
  • edited June 2009
    Could be fun!
    Btw I'm sure LeChuck's gonna die, again. Die as a living, not as a dead :p

G. P. LeChuck would lose large part of his charisma if he would be permanently alive, so I'm certain that sooner or later he will return to his blissful state of being undead.
  • edited June 2009
    well at least its a very interresting idea to make him human again^^ maybe he does now have a chance to win elains heart :-P
  • edited June 2009
    It's pretty inspired to have LeChuck human again, and Guybrush slowly transforming into him. It's a bit of a movie cliche, but it's as if it was designed solely for Monkey Island; a perfect fit.
  • edited June 2009
    Sounds like the end of Simon The Sorcerer 2 to me :D
  • edited June 2009
    Just as long as he doesn't look like Charles L. Charles.
  • edited June 2009
    KB57 wrote: »
    Just as long as he doesn't look like Charles L. Charles.

Uuuuuuugh...
  • edited June 2009
    I always wondered how a fairly witless oaf, like LeChuck, could so successfully pass off the voice of a well-to-do, upper-crust, aristocrat....
Sign in to comment in this discussion.