French Version black screen

Hello everybody !
I am very very sad today you know ? I have buy "The Wolf Among Us" after playing with a really biggggg pleasure The walking dead (season 1 and 2) but with a big difficulty ( freeze moment , bug etc..) hooo god dammit the end of the first season is brilliant ! i cry like a little girl ! humm humm sorry... anyway ! so i am really sad because i can play of the wolf among us ! you have a big talent for create a awsome story with a perfect caractere and The wolf among us look like a awsome game ! but WTF i buy this 28 euros and i can't play with him !

i explain my problem : i put the CD on my xbox 360 (4go memory and no Internal hard drive but i have save all game on a big USB Key and all another game work like this ) and launch the game . after the first screen ,i press "Start " to play and the console freeze with a black screen and noting work after this !! I looking on web for a soluce but nothing work . clear the cache , off and on my console etc....
i am totally disappointed because i know this game is awsome and i can't play it after buy a cd version ! :s can you hear a another sad fan say "please please !!! find a solution to repair this shit pleaaaaase !!!! because i really want play to your awsome game !! "

thank if you read this and for your answer . maybe i have don't see a solution or trick to play ? and sorry for my english i am french and i don't speak english very well ^^"

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please note that as stated on the game's case, a hard drive is required to play the game. Acquiring and installing an internal hard disk drive compatible with your Xbox360 4GB console will decrease the hitching an lagging (a USB flash drive, or a hard disk drive connected via your Xbox 360’s USB port will NOT provide a remedy).

This discussion has been closed.