The Walking Dead Season 1 for iPad

I had to reset my iPad 2 and reinstall all apps, also the game, then my saved files are gone, that's OK... But it indicates that I must purchase AGAIN the episodes. In my profile the games I bought (The Walking Dead- Seasons 1 (all episodes including 400 days) and 2, and Game of Thrones - Episode 1 and 2) are not appearing. How can I solve this problem?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused. Please view this FAQ on our iOS community support forum to learn suggestions on how to restore your previously purchased episodes on your iOS device here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/53347/twd-ios-cannot-restore-workaround

Again, apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced.

If you are unable to play Game of Thrones Episode 1, please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an app running in the background on iOS 6 and before: double tap the home button to make all running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on an app you wish to close and red buttons will appear, tap the red buttons to close the apps. If on iOS 7, double tap the home button and swipe up on the open apps to close them) Also, please turn off your iOS device for at least three minutes before attempting to play the game again. This will allow the device’s cache to clear.

Then after restarting your device, please reset the WiFi by turning the WiFi Settings Off, and back On again. Then try starting the game application again, and see if you are able to play the episode successfully.

This discussion has been closed.