Account disabled

About a year ago, I got The wolf Among Us, and played the first episode, as that's all that was out. I paid for all of them, but decided to wait till all of them were out to play again. Well, I tried playing it the other day, just for it to say that I don't own the game (I still have the receipt in my e-mail). I tried logging on to telltale games just for them to say that my account (my original one) was disabled . I have no idea why or when that happened, and I sent an email to support and have gotten absolutely bupkis back, other than an email saying they received it.

Why would they do this? And will they even help me fix it anytime soon, so I can play the game that I paid for (while I still have the time before work and classes take over my life for another few months)?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I sincerely apologize for the delayed response, we have had an overwhelming amount of support emails after the launch of Tales From The Borderlands and Game of Thrones, and are working hard to answer every one. If you have not heard back yet, you should be hearing back in the near future.

• Here's hoping. I sent it the 5th and still haven't heard back from them.

I sincerely apologize for the delayed response, we have had an overwhelming amount of support emails after the launch of Tales From The Bord

This discussion has been closed.