How is it possible?

I really don't understand why the soldiers of Whitehills can just stroll into the main hall while the gate is closed for them? this is some Littlefinger's intrigue shit.

Comments

• I couldnt understand it too.I have just let in the Whitehill and Ramsay but soldiers came in.I think our choices wont make big differences.Ethan will die we can just change his nickname.When ı meet in the hall his name is Brave but when I meet him at the gates his name is Wise.This is ridicilous

• The sentinel choice looks like it matters unless Asher becomes the Lord regardless.

• there is a traitor in the house .... i think

• That would actually explain it, I really hope it's something along those lines and not just the "Yeah, but choices don't matter" kind of thing.

It would make for an interesting Episode 2, with Royland and Duncan being suspicious of each other and stuff.

body4747 posted: »

there is a traitor in the house .... i think

• edited January 2015

Yeah, well... your face is "ridicilous"! /sarcasm

• edited January 2015

Yeah... my money's on the Maester, since he's the only named character who's at Ironrath and doesn't appear in that last scene, besides Royland/Duncan.

• Yeah same. My money is on either the Sentinel you didn't choose.

• I can't see either Royland or Duncan doing that, because that'd be unbelievably hypocritical of them and would tarnish their reputation, but then again, both are seriously butthurt if you don't choose them as Sentinel.

Yeah same. My money is on either the Sentinel you didn't choose.

• edited January 2015

Ortengryn, or Royland/Duncan.

And Herodriver! You're unbanned welcome back! :D

• Plus he insists on selling the Ironwood pretty often. Seems like he's in it for some cash.

That1Guy posted: »

Yeah... my money's on the Maester, since he's the only named character who's at Ironrath and doesn't appear in that last scene, besides Royland/Duncan.

• edited January 2015

Yeah... If there's a spy/traitor, he's the biggest (and practically only) suspect there is.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Plus he insists on selling the Ironwood pretty often. Seems like he's in it for some cash.

• edited January 2015

Hey,been months off from this forum because banned by my freedom of speech,I haven't check on your story,already end? how was the fate of my character? :D

Ortengryn, or Royland/Duncan. And Herodriver! You're unbanned welcome back!

• Aw that sucks :(. Yeah it ended, your character... He died :(. But he was a really good character. Thanks for joining man :D

Herodriver posted: »

Hey,been months off from this forum because banned by my freedom of speech,I haven't check on your story,already end? how was the fate of my character?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.