Mac Pro - Periodic Crashes

Hey Telltale,

As with what seems to be a lot of other Mac Users, I'm getting crashes whilst playing the game every now and then. Just played for 45 min no problems, and just after the police scene at the beginning of episode 2, boom, crashed again.

I normally get Unexpectedly quit messages, this last attached. On one occasion, after the crash, I could get to the start screen (click anywhere to begin), and then it kept crashing on click until I restarted the Mac.

It's the steam version, bought together with Walking Dead season 1 which I am yet to play. Hoping this is game specific and that works ok!

TWAU Data Zip

Unextpected Crash Text

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience, if you are playing on Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, please try the workaround suggested by another player using Mac OS 10 Yosemite, below:

1) In System Preferences, select Displays, then select Scaled - More Space to change the screen resolution to very detailed.

2) In System Preferences, select Dock, then deselect 'Automatically hide and show the dock', to be able to click on the bottom of the screen.

3) Start up the game and run it in windowed mode using the Mac shortcut (Command + F).

4) You should now be able to see the main menu now and change the screen resolution to one that fits the window.

This discussion has been closed.