jurrassic park game wont unpack

i have bought the Jurassic park game for my laptop, i have downloaded it but when i try and extract the files it wont let me and says it is an unknown format or damaged

any help would be apprechiated

Comments

• Try downloading it again.

• i would be its not showing up on my games list that i have downloaded, it shows on the recipt though just not on the games tab

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Try downloading it again.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Can you please clarify if you are using a PC, or a Mac? If you are playing on Mac, you may need to disable Gatekeeper. To do this, click the Apple logo on the top toolbar and select System Preferences. Now select Security. If the padlock in the bottom left corner of this screen is not open, click on it. You will now see 3 options for downloaded applications, they are: Mac Store, Mac Store and identified developers, and Anywhere. Please select Anywhere and then confirm your selection. Once this is done, please attempt to download the game from our website. You should no longer see the damaged file messaging.

amybby posted: »

i would be its not showing up on my games list that i have downloaded, it shows on the recipt though just not on the games tab

• no im using a normal computer, still had no luck the game wont show up on the game tab

i appreciate people trying to help, if i have no luck do you no how to contact telltalegames to get a refund

Can you please clarify if you are using a PC, or a Mac? If you are playing on Mac, you may need to disable Gatekeeper. To do this, click the

If you are on a PC and are unable to extract the files, you will need a program that can extract a .zip file in order to unzip the files, and install the game. I recommend either WinRAR, or WinZip, which are both free Windows programs that can extract the files so that you can install the game successfully.

no im using a normal computer, still had no luck the game wont show up on the game tab i appreciate people trying to help, if i have no luck do you no how to contact telltalegames to get a refund

• this is what i do have to extract the file and thats the progamme thats saying its damaged

If you are on a PC and are unable to extract the files, you will need a program that can extract a .zip file in order to unzip the files, an

I apologize for the inconvenience. We have downloaded the same file here, and are able to install the game using that file. If you are receiving this message, you may have received an incomplete download if it was ever stopped/paused/interrupted. We recommend trying the download again, either using the same web browser, or a different web browser, and make sure that the download is not paused or interrupted, and you should be able to receive the complete download file.

this is what i do have to extract the file and thats the progamme thats saying its damaged

• i cannot see any games, when i open my game tab it wont load any games i have tried on a different browser and the same thing happens, i can only see the receipt, it says i have 3 feeds but it wont let me see these, i have tried it on google chrome and internet explorer and the tab wont open, the only place i can see it is on my mobile, but i obviously cannot use it from my mobile due to it being a pc game

I apologize for the inconvenience. We have downloaded the same file here, and are able to install the game using that file. If you are recei

• i have just downloaded the firefox browser and that seems to be fine to find the download, so i will get back to you if the download does work

thank you again for your help

You're welcome, I hope you are able to enjoy the game!

i have just downloaded the firefox browser and that seems to be fine to find the download, so i will get back to you if the download does work thank you again for your help

• yes its finally working, thank you for the advice :)

You're welcome, I hope you are able to enjoy the game!

This discussion has been closed.